    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    OldGringo38, Aug 23, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:29:37 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > See ya all Monday.
    > Got some catching up to do.

    It is Monday

    Meat Plow, Aug 23, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 8/23/2010 3:31 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:29:37 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> See ya all Monday.
    >> Got some catching up to do.

    > It is Monday

    All day if it don't rain. <g>

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have

    OldGringo38, Aug 23, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:35:58 -0500, OldGringo38
    <> wrote:

    >On 8/23/2010 3:31 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    >following tidbit of information:
    >> On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:29:37 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> See ya all Monday.
    >>> Got some catching up to do.

    >> It is Monday
    >>

    >All day if it don't rain. <g>

    Wal it rained here in Philly town today so I guess it's blue day. I
    spent 9 thou over the week end on a car for daughter and had to send a
    bit over 340 bucks to cover taxes on a place I still own that the
    assholes who said they were going to take care of it for me.
    I now have to send them notice that I want them off my property with
    copies to friend at town office and to the local police dept. I will
    do that tomorrow. Boy I hate this getting old and having to deal with
    people like trolls and deadbeats, and scam artists.

    joevan, Aug 23, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    OldGringo38 <> wrote in

    > On 8/23/2010 3:31 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote
    > the following tidbit of information:
    >> On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:29:37 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> See ya all Monday.
    >>> Got some catching up to do.

    >> It is Monday
    >>

    > All day if it don't rain. <g>

    Only at night if it doesn't IMHO.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Aug 23, 2010
  6. joevan wrote:
    > On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:35:58 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> On 8/23/2010 3:31 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> It is Monday
    >>>

    >> All day if it don't rain. <g>

    > Wal it rained here in Philly town today so I guess it's blue day. I
    > spent 9 thou over the week end on a car for daughter and had to send a
    > bit over 340 bucks to cover taxes on a place I still own that the
    > assholes who said they were going to take care of it for me.
    > I now have to send them notice that I want them off my property with
    > copies to friend at town office and to the local police dept. I will
    > do that tomorrow. Boy I hate this getting old and having to deal with
    > people like trolls and deadbeats, and scam artists.

    Dont call them "fucking cunts" on your property or the cops will tell
    you its "almost a felony"...heh.
    Who knew?
    Yeah, Uhmurikuh is becoming a Nation of Pussies...
    and scam artists who smile and plunge the knife in your back when you
    turn around.

    Word.

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 24, 2010