    feel bad.
    I never thought it possible.
    53

    Thor, Oct 26, 2006

  2. Thor

    CBIC Guest

    "Thor" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm very depressed.
    > I'm going to have a drink so that I can try and forget that I've stopped
    > smoking.
    > Hey, I've just learned I have advanced to the top of the small company I
    > work for and I'm still depressed.
    > l0wdes, St@n, any other a$$hole-wannabe, I give up. You can actually make
    > me feel bad.
    > I never thought it possible.
    > 53

    Never let the tr0lls get to you.

    CBIC, Oct 26, 2006

  3. Thor, I don't want you to feel bad, I'm glad you have stopped smoking as it
    is good for you.
    Look at the bright side of life, your a MCNGP member and no one can take
    that away.

    lowdes [MCNGP] #53 or 54 or 55

    lowdes [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  4. Thor

    Stan Guest

    Remember it's up down then across.

    Stan, Oct 26, 2006
  5. Thor

    Stan Guest

    > Look at the bright side of life, your a MCNGP member and no one can take
    > that away.

    Well, maybe Consultant will!

    Stan, Oct 26, 2006
  6. Thor

    Guest Guest

    "Thor" <> wrote in message
    > I'm very depressed.
    > I'm going to have a drink so that I can try and forget that I've stopped
    > smoking.

    This quitting smoking thing must be catchy...I'm trying to quit
    too....fortunately, I quit drinking about a month before. This new job I'm
    at is so much more stress free. I haven't needed a smoke during the day....I
    love it here. Heck, what's real cool, on the 3rd day I was here, the bosses
    brought pizza, beer, and wine in for everyone.

    Guest, Oct 26, 2006
  7. I get beer all the time at work, it's called working from home with out a
    job.

    lowdes [MCNGP] #53 or 54 or 55

    lowdes [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  8. Thor

    Thor Guest

    I thought you were just playin, but you really are a retard, aren't you now?
    53

    Thor, Oct 26, 2006
  9. Thor

    Thor Guest

    the individual that calls himself the man, is it you?

    Thor, Oct 26, 2006
  10. Thor

    Guest Guest

    So tell me moron, what does your Certguard profile say now?

    Guest, Oct 26, 2006
  11. Thor

    Thor Guest

    Thanks, I'll get over it I guess.
    I'll just be the bigger troll.
    53

    Thor, Oct 26, 2006
  12. Thor

    Thor Guest

    I just decided not to smoke. Not hard. Smoking is harder, takes action.
    53

    Thor, Oct 26, 2006
  13. Thor

    Guest Guest

    See Stan, it's lowdes that is the lazy unemployed moron that you should be
    fu©king with.

    Guest, Oct 26, 2006
  14. Thor

    Guest Guest

    "Thor" <> wrote in message
    >I just decided not to smoke. Not hard. Smoking is harder, takes action.
    > 53

    Good way to look at it.

    Good luck on it.

    51

    Guest, Oct 26, 2006
  15. Thor

    Thor Guest

    ouch, you really scared me there, are you some kinda commentator of other
    peoples lives? does life really hurt so much?
    53

    Thor, Oct 26, 2006
  16. Thor

    Thor Guest

    is there a manual nanny out there? hello.

    Thor, Oct 26, 2006
  17. Thor

    Thor Guest

    uhm this was about five years ago.
    luck is kind of counter-productive to me at times.
    if you think my way is too easy you can always hit yourself in the nuts
    every time you wanna smoke, still better than paying to destroy your body.
    53

    Thor, Oct 26, 2006
  18. Thor

    Guest Guest

    "Thor" <> wrote in message

    > .... still better than paying to destroy your body.

    When did we start talking about Tattoos? Sorry, I missed the transition.

    Guest, Oct 26, 2006
  19. Thor

    Consultant Guest

    ha!

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2006
  20. Thor

    Lasher Guest

    "lowdes [MCNGP]" <> wrote in

    > I get beer all the time at work, it's called working from home with
    > out a job.
    >
    > lowdes [MCNGP] #53 or 54 or 55

    How many dead penguins does it take to change a light bulb? Three. One to
    be molested by Lowdes while he cries about his dead mother, one to sit on
    lowdes face, and the other to change the light bulb while whistling the
    Star Spangled Banner while swimming backwards and doing backwards
    summersaults.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50