    which are the most important objectives?
    Thanks
    Jasper

    Jasper, Aug 23, 2005

  2. i also have 272 exam 2day later, i have passed 271 .
    i use measure up and actual test book,
    i study more IE / OE / Remote Desktop setting.
    some people say that 272 is easy, but i don't think so :)
    anyway, hope we can complete the mission.

    =Zero@HK=ASP.NET/VB, Aug 24, 2005

  3. Jasper

    Jasper Guest

    I hope the same!
    Good luck with your exam today

    Jasper

    Jasper, Aug 24, 2005
  4. Jasper

    HeartSA Guest

    Good luck to both of you. I am also in the same situation and followed the
    same study info. My test is on Monday.

    HeartSA, Aug 24, 2005
  5. Jasper

    Jasper Guest

    I passed!
    There were 50 questions, mostly about IE and OE.

    Jasper, Aug 24, 2005
  6. Jasper

    HeartSA Guest

    Congrats, IE and OE, time to study those

    HeartSA, Aug 24, 2005
  7. Cheer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good~~! i hope i will have mostly IE & OE question, i will Exam in Friday
    ( Asia Time )

    "Jasper" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:...

    =-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB, Aug 24, 2005
  8. me too ^^
    "HeartSA" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:...

    =-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB, Aug 24, 2005
  9. Jasper

    igotrivered Guest

    just passed 272 this morning myself. definately pleny of remote desktop
    questions

    igotrivered, Aug 24, 2005