    Will I ever get laid again?

    I think I'm going bald ... Rogaine does nto work.

    Please help.

    Broose Williz, Jun 16, 2004

  2. Broose Williz

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Broose Williz" <> wrote in message
    news:1d6f401c453cf$fe2a0980$...
    > Do women hate guys who are balding?

    "Loathe" or "despise" is probably more appropriate, chrome-dome.

    > Will I be effective as an MCSE with a bad bar code on my
    > head?

    Most definitely not. You may be effective as a moron, though.

    > Will I ever get laid again?

    "Again" implies that you've already had this experience. I believe you mean
    "Will I ever get laid?", to which the answer is clearly no. Unless, of
    course, you count relations with comatose people or sedated livestock. In
    which case the answer you your question would be "Yes, daily."

    > I think I'm going bald ... Rogaine does nto work.

    Well, it's a good thing you're on the internet, eh? You can pretend you're a
    16 year old girl with a full head of hair, and no one will know the
    difference!

    > Please help.

    You've come to the right place, certainly.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 16, 2004

  3. Broose Williz

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Broose Williz" <> wrote in message
    > Do women hate guys who are balding?
    >
    > Will I be effective as an MCSE with a bad bar code on my
    > head?
    >
    > Will I ever get laid again?

    Try wearing you lapel pin.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 16, 2004
  4. Broose Williz

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > "Broose Williz" <> wrote in message
    > > Do women hate guys who are balding?

    > "Loathe" or "despise" is probably more appropriate, chrome-dome.
    >
    > > Will I be effective as an MCSE with a bad bar code on my
    > > head?

    > Most definitely not. You may be effective as a moron, though.
    >
    > > Will I ever get laid again?

    > "Again" implies that you've already had this experience. I believe you

    mean
    > "Will I ever get laid?", to which the answer is clearly no. Unless, of
    > course, you count relations with comatose people or sedated livestock. In
    > which case the answer you your question would be "Yes, daily."
    >
    > > I think I'm going bald ... Rogaine does nto work.

    > Well, it's a good thing you're on the internet, eh? You can pretend you're

    > 16 year old girl with a full head of hair, and no one will know the
    > difference!
    >
    > > Please help.

    > You've come to the right place, certainly.
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Nice.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 16, 2004
  5. Broose Williz

    Neil Guest

    "Broose Williz" <> wrote in

    > Will I be effective as an MCSE with a bad bar code on my
    > head?

    wear the lapel pin...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  6. Broose Williz

    Consultant Guest

    bald is beautiful

    Consultant, Jun 16, 2004
  7. Broose Williz

    kpg Guest

    "Broose Williz" <> wrote in message
    > # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\130722.htm (6/16/2004 1:42:02 PM) #
    > Do women hate guys who are balding?
    >
    > Will I be effective as an MCSE with a bad bar code on my
    > head?
    >
    > Will I ever get laid again?
    >
    > I think I'm going bald ... Rogaine does nto work.
    >
    > Please help.

    No combovers please.

    Shave it all off and become a skinhead.

    kpg, Jun 16, 2004
  8. Broose Williz

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:30:26 -0700, Broose Williz extemporised:

    > Do women hate guys who are balding?
    >
    > Will I be effective as an MCSE with a bad bar code on my head?
    >
    > Will I ever get laid again?
    >
    > I think I'm going bald ... Rogaine does nto work.
    >
    > Please help.

    SWMBO claims my shiny dome is sexy. Thinks I have a cute butt, too. Gals'
    got good taste, I'll give her that!

    JaR
    Bald Thug

    JaR, Jun 16, 2004
  9. Broose Williz

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > SWMBO claims my shiny dome is sexy.

    and your Mom told you the other kids only tease you becuase they like
    you...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 17, 2004
  10. Broose Williz

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Broose Williz" <> wrote in

    > Do women hate guys who are balding?
    >
    > Will I be effective as an MCSE with a bad bar code on my
    > head?
    >
    > Will I ever get laid again?
    >
    > I think I'm going bald ... Rogaine does nto work.
    >
    > Please help.

    telly savalas was bald and he was kojak.

    his poster is on sale.
    http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?aid=631935&item=305749

    (what's my point?)

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jun 17, 2004
  11. Broose Williz

    Brian Guest

    "Broose Williz" <> wrote
    > I think I'm going bald ...

    I looked in the mirror today
    My eyes just didn't seem so bright
    I've lost a few more hairs
    I think I'm going bald
    I think I'm going bald!

    Seems like only yesterday
    We would sit and talk of dreams all night
    Dreams of youth
    And simple truths
    Now we're so involved
    So involved with life

    Walk down vanity fair
    Memory lane everywhere
    Wall Street shuffles there
    Dressed in flowing hair

    The wire!

    Once we loved the flowers
    Now we ask the price of the land
    Once we would take water
    But now it must be wine
    Now we've been
    And now we've seen What price, peace of mind
    Take a piece of my mind

    My life is slipping away
    I'm aging every day
    But even when I'm grey
    I'll still be grey my way

    Words by Neil Peart
    Music by Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson

    Brian, Jun 17, 2004
  12. Broose Williz

    billyw Guest

    ah you can't beat a Rush moment

    billyw, Jun 17, 2004
  13. Broose Williz

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:58:49 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> SWMBO claims my shiny dome is sexy.

    > and your Mom told you the other kids only tease you becuase they like
    > you...

    Nope, Maw told me iff'n them other little bastards don't give me their
    lunch money, then I was 'spose ta kick their skinny lil' butts.

    Now, how much you got, today?

    JaR
    Big Thug

    JaR, Jun 17, 2004
  14. Broose Williz

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Now, how much you got, today?

    same as usuall, nothin'.

    I thought you were in the Big Blue room?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30 Poor Thug

    Neil, Jun 17, 2004
  15. Broose Williz

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:34:13 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> Now, how much you got, today?

    > same as usuall, nothin'.
    >
    > I thought you were in the Big Blue room?

    Just stopped in to see what the *ahem* working class was doing today.
    Lapdawg has 802.11 and I am sitting in the back yard watching SWMBO weed
    the garden while I slurp down a few Samuel Smith Lagers.

    You may now continue with the days *ahem* work.

    JaR
    Vacationing Thug

    JaR, Jun 17, 2004
  16. Broose Williz

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > You may now continue with the days *ahem* work.

    i hate you...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 17, 2004
  17. Broose Williz

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Just stopped in to see what the *ahem* working class was doing today.
    > Lapdawg has 802.11 and I am sitting in the back yard watching SWMBO weed
    > the garden while I slurp down a few Samuel Smith Lagers.
    >
    > You may now continue with the days *ahem* work.

    You're such a prick.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 17, 2004