    pressed the subtitle button and discovered that this is all subtitled in
    Japanese but not English! What a horrible oversight on somebody's part.

    Colin
    Colin Caulkins, Feb 7, 2004

  2. Colin Caulkins wrote:
    > Today I got the ... Gods Must be Crazy I & II ... and immediately watched
    > the Journey to Nyae Nyae featurette on the first disc. This contains a
    > number of long, untranslated sections in which G/qa'o and others speak
    > their native language. Thinking this odd, I pressed the subtitle button
    > and discovered that this is all subtitled in Japanese but not English!

    I had the same experience. At first, I thought the featurette director was
    just screwing with my head.

    Now if I can just find someone who can translate Japanese subtitles, I'll
    be all set. :)

    --
    Douglas Bailey
    2/7/2004 2:42:21 AM
    Douglas Bailey, Feb 7, 2004

  3. Douglas Bailey <> wrote:

    > I had the same experience. At first, I thought the featurette director was
    > just screwing with my head.

    > Now if I can just find someone who can translate Japanese subtitles, I'll
    > be all set. :)

    Sony, or perhaps the producer of the featurette, ought to make a cue list
    of the missing English subtitles available for download. IMO, of course.

    Colin
    Colin Caulkins, Feb 8, 2004