GODS AND GENERALS Question.

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Wild Coyote, Sep 4, 2003.

  1. Wild Coyote

    Wild Coyote Guest

    Wild Coyote, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Wild Coyote

    Rich Clark Guest

    "Wild Coyote" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is there going to be a longer version issued? Any rumors?
    > Thank you.

    The longer version came out in 1861. It ran about four years.

    RichC

    Rich Clark, Sep 5, 2003

  3. Wild Coyote

    Vincent Vega Guest

    In article <>,
    Wild Coyote <> wrote:

    > Is there going to be a longer version issued?

    OH GOD! NO! IT'S ALREADY TWO HOURS TOO LONG!!! OH MY GOD!!!

    > Any rumors?

    Yes, it's rumored that this was a good film but it's since been
    disproven.

    Vincent Vega, Sep 5, 2003
  4. Wild Coyote

    Jay G Guest

    "Wild Coyote" <> wrote ...
    > Is there going to be a longer version issued? Any rumors?
    > Thank you.

    Rumors of a six-hour cut of the film being released
    on DVD abound, but I don't know when.

    -Jay

    Jay G, Sep 5, 2003
  5. Wild Coyote

    Mike Guest

    There will be a longer "Director's Cut", it will include about an hour of
    additional scenes of Stonewall Jackson praying...

    Mike, Sep 5, 2003
  6. Wild Coyote

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 12:39:19 -0700, Wild Coyote
    <> wrote:

    >Is there going to be a longer version issued? Any rumors?
    >Thank you.

    Thank you all.
    (I think.) <BG>

    Wild Coyote, Sep 6, 2003