God The Father 2-8-80

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by remicck@yahoo.com, Sep 30, 2011.

  1. Guest

    God The Father says,
    "As I hold together, in perfect balance, all things, I say, 'Be aware
    of My Justice, for in My Justice there is anger against immorality,
    impurity, indecency, indifference to Me.'"

    REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
    ON FEBRUARY 8,1980 AT 5:15 P.M.

    GOD THE FATHER

    "Men resist My Authority. Men reject My Love. Men bypass My
    Gifts. Men refuse to be honest with Me. Men are everything but
    loyal to Me.

    Men are positive in their thinking, their opinions, their
    theory. They are motivated by self-love, self-indulgence, self-
    preservation. Men capitalize on what I have given them, and they
    refuse to say 'thank You' for them.

    Men procrastinate, deliberate, and then mutilate My Gifts. Men
    cause abominations in regard to respect to Me. Men are blasphemous
    when they refer to Me. Men are sacrilegious when they partake in
    Me, in ways with Me. Men are scornful, and refuse My Love. Men
    diminish the hope I hand to them from Above.

    It is sacrilegious what is happening through men, with man, in
    man. It can be referred to as a diabolical scheme to draw man from
    Me.

    I am The Father, I am All Powerful. I am The Creator of all
    things. I have the Power to begin over, to rid the world of man.
    My Justice is the Ultimate of Justice, My Mercy the Ultimate of Mercy,
    but I come through this woman with a warning to men: Though I am
    unlimited in all things, The Heavenly Mother speaks for Me to not be
    limited in My Tolerance, in My Patience to men, because of the
    desecrations. It is Her Will, Her Wish, Her Desire, Her Hope, that
    man will see the Value of My Love, My Purpose, My Intention, My
    Direction, My Wisdom, in all the things I have given man to follow and
    to see Me in.

    As I hold together, in perfect balance, all things, I say, 'Be
    aware of My Justice, for in My Justice there is anger against
    immorality, impurity, indecency, indifference to Me.' So be it."

    Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
    Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
    www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
    All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
    and continuously as witnessed by all those
    present at the time.
    © Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
    This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

    , Sep 30, 2011

  2. Mike Guest

    Re: DogThe Father 2-8-80

    Thou shalt not spam usenet....

    Mike, Sep 30, 2011

  3. Re: DogThe Father 2-8-80

    On 9/30/11 PDT 3:40 PM, Mike wrote:
    > On 30/09/2011 10:53 AM, wrote:
    >>

    > Thou shalt not spam usenet....

    But it's a message from 1980! Must be 75 baud.....

    John McWilliams, Oct 1, 2011