God Hates the Commie Russians Too

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Aug 7, 2010.

  1. http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/08/06/russia.smog/index.html

    Pretty soon God will be coming up with a new disease
    for all the gay married activists too... *AS* *IF*
    being gay (e.g., gender-retarded) wasn't already enough...

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 7, 2010

  2. Bucky Breeder

    SpaGat Guest

    Another **** Preacher
    SpaGat, Aug 7, 2010

  3. Bucky Breeder

    chuckcar Guest

    wrote in news:Xns9DCD56266762BuckyGram@207.246.207.168:

    > http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/08/06/russia.smog/index.html
    >
    > Pretty soon God will be coming up with a new disease
    > for all the gay married activists too... *AS* *IF*
    > being gay (e.g., gender-retarded) wasn't already enough...

    So now forest fires are smog? riight.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Aug 7, 2010
  4. SpaGat <> gay-curioused with a practiced lisp:

    > On 07 Aug 2010 13:28:10 GMT, Bucky Breeder
    > <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/08/06/russia.smog/index.html
    >>
    >> Pretty soon God will be coming up with a new disease
    >> for all the gay married activists too... *AS* *IF*
    >> being gay (e.g., gender-retarded) wasn't already enough...
    >>
    >> HTH.

    > Another **** Preacher

    Another puck Freacher (e.g., gender-retarded sypathetic)

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 7, 2010
  5. chuckcar <> did this WITHOUT a workeen spelchekker:

    > Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    > wrote in news:Xns9DCD56266762BuckyGram@207.246.207.168:
    >
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/08/06/russia.smog/index.html
    >>
    >> Pretty soon God will be coming up with a new disease
    >> for all the gay married activists too... *AS* *IF*
    >> being gay (e.g., gender-retarded) wasn't already enough...
    >>

    > So now forest fires are smog? riight.

    Forest fires kill the wicked commies before they
    can commit other abortions, sexual deviancies using
    too much vodka on their hairy womens and other pagen
    abominations whilst global warming is just now winding up!

    Yea, the wicked shall surely choke (especially if they don't
    wear the masks like their evil government tells them to).

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 7, 2010
  6. Bucky Breeder

    Falco Guest

    Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/08/06/russia.smog/index.html
    >
    > Pretty soon God will be coming up with a new disease
    > for all the gay married activists too... *AS* *IF*
    > being gay (e.g., gender-retarded) wasn't already enough...
    >
    > HTH.

    The arse scraping that you do to a non-existent 'god' is a disease in
    itself - and a far worse than any old mother nature can produce.
    Falco, Aug 7, 2010
  7. Bucky Breeder

    SpaGat Guest

    On 07 Aug 2010 14:34:53 GMT, Bucky Breeder

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^---------< Another Fucking Preacher
    SpaGat, Aug 7, 2010
  8. philo <> via

    > Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/08/06/russia.smog/index.html
    >>
    >> Pretty soon God will be coming up with a new disease
    >> for all the gay married activists too... *AS* *IF*
    >> being gay (e.g., gender-retarded) wasn't already enough...
    >>
    >> HTH.
    >>

    > I know someone who recently went to Moscow for a seminar on longevity
    >
    > LOL
    >
    > I could have given him some damn good advice on longevity:
    >
    > Step number one: don't go to Moscow!

    LOL! And DO NOT fly thru the Iceland volcanos!
    (and don't eat the "fresh Gulf seafood snacks"
    they're offering on Aeroflot... the crackers
    are probably stale too... and... DAMMIT, you
    can't bring your own water anymore)

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 7, 2010
  9. Falco <falco@diilly-daally....invalid.com> prophesied:

    > Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/08/06/russia.smog/index.html
    >>
    >> Pretty soon God will be coming up with a new disease
    >> for all the gay married activists too... *AS* *IF*
    >> being gay (e.g., gender-retarded) wasn't already enough...
    >>
    >> HTH.

    > The arse scraping that you do to a non-existent 'god' is a disease in
    > itself - and a far worse than any old mother nature can produce.

    Whoo-whee, you'd better not play golf in a lightning storm...

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 7, 2010
  10. SpaGat <> regurgatated this:

    > On 07 Aug 2010 14:34:53 GMT, Bucky Breeder
    > <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:
    >
    >> --
    >>
    >> I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
    >> and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',
    >> I am about two clicks better than 'TOTALLY'!
    >>
    >> You should not view the world in terms
    >> of things which you do - or do not - "like";
    >> rather, you should view the world in terms
    >> of how things "actually are", recognizing
    >> and finding acceptance of them as such.
    >>
    >> This would immeasurably bring *much* more
    >> stability, peace and tranquility into your life.
    >>
    >> I could help you with that... but...
    >> I really just don't like you that much.
    >>
    >> Repent! The end is near.... So, smoke 'em if you got 'e

    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^---------< Another Fucking Preacher

    (_*_) <== snif my tooter-crack, you whining bee-atch

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 7, 2010
  11. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 8/7/2010 9:02 AM Just to please that super-ego, chuckcar wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > Bucky Breeder<Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    > wrote in news:Xns9DCD56266762BuckyGram@207.246.207.168:
    >
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/08/06/russia.smog/index.html
    >>
    >> Pretty soon God will be coming up with a new disease
    >> for all the gay married activists too... *AS* *IF*
    >> being gay (e.g., gender-retarded) wasn't already enough...
    >>

    > So now forest fires are smog? riight.

    Maybe:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smog

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Aug 7, 2010
  12. Bucky Breeder

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 15:24:47 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 8/7/2010 9:02 AM Just to please that super-ego, chuckcar wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> Bucky Breeder<Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    >> wrote in news:Xns9DCD56266762BuckyGram@207.246.207.168:
    >>
    >>> http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/08/06/russia.smog/index.html
    >>>
    >>> Pretty soon God will be coming up with a new disease for all the gay
    >>> married activists too... *AS* *IF* being gay (e.g., gender-retarded)
    >>> wasn't already enough...
    >>>

    >> So now forest fires are smog? riight.
    >>

    > Maybe:
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smog

    My favorite fog is Photochemical fog.

    Meat Plow, Aug 7, 2010
  13. Bucky Breeder

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 20:28:15 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 15:24:47 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 8/7/2010 9:02 AM Just to please that super-ego, chuckcar wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> Bucky Breeder<Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>

    >>> So now forest fires are smog? riight.
    >>>

    >> Maybe:
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smog

    > My favorite fog is Photochemical fog.

    Erp... SMOG! heh

    Meat Plow, Aug 7, 2010
  14. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 8/7/2010 3:30 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 20:28:15 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 15:24:47 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 8/7/2010 9:02 AM Just to please that super-ego, chuckcar wrote the
    >>> following tidbit of information:

    >>> Maybe:
    >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smog

    >> My favorite fog is Photochemical fog.

    > Erp... SMOG! heh

    lol

    OldGringo38, Aug 7, 2010
  15. Bucky Breeder

    Falco Guest

    Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > Falco <falco@diilly-daally....invalid.com> prophesied:
    >
    >> Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/08/06/russia.smog/index.html
    >>>
    >>> Pretty soon God will be coming up with a new disease
    >>> for all the gay married activists too... *AS* *IF*
    >>> being gay (e.g., gender-retarded) wasn't already enough...
    >>>
    >>> HTH.

    >> The arse scraping that you do to a non-existent 'god' is a disease in
    >> itself - and a far worse than any old mother nature can produce.

    > Whoo-whee, you'd better not play golf in a lightning storm...

    Why ever not?

    It's most unlikely that anything will happen to me - and if it did, it
    wouldn't be caused by any imaginary 'god' would it?
    Falco, Aug 7, 2010
  16. Bucky Breeder

    chuckcar Guest

    OldGringo38 <> wrote in

    > On 8/7/2010 9:02 AM Just to please that super-ego, chuckcar wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> Bucky Breeder<Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    >> wrote in news:Xns9DCD56266762BuckyGram@207.246.207.168:
    >>
    >>> http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/08/06/russia.smog/index.html
    >>>
    >>> Pretty soon God will be coming up with a new disease
    >>> for all the gay married activists too... *AS* *IF*
    >>> being gay (e.g., gender-retarded) wasn't already enough...
    >>>

    >> So now forest fires are smog? riight.
    >>

    > Maybe:
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smog

    Sometimes wiki just messes up so badly you have to laugh. The first
    paragraph is fine, but it goes steadily downhill from then on.

    Forest fires have been shown to be part of a natural cycle. As for what's
    happening in Russia (and it *is* Russia proper) my guess would be it's a
    result of a very dry year and a cyclical accumulation of undergrowth - what
    forest fires clear out.

    The only people who call it smog IMHO are those who want to deflect blame
    from industry.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Aug 8, 2010
  17. chuckcar <> via

    > OldGringo38 <> wrote in
    >
    >> On 8/7/2010 9:02 AM Just to please that super-ego, chuckcar wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> Bucky Breeder<Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>

    >>> So now forest fires are smog? riight.
    >>>

    >> Maybe:
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smog
    >>

    > Sometimes wiki just messes up so badly you have to laugh. The first
    > paragraph is fine, but it goes steadily downhill from then on.
    >
    > Forest fires have been shown to be part of a natural cycle.
    >
    > [...]

    D'awh... According to scientific polls taken at dinnertime over
    the telemarketing devices Americans rent and put in their homes?

    Why don't you just go to Moscow and soak-up some of that natural
    cycle bullshit 'til you choke to def... or better yet, maybe I'll
    take a run over there with a cargo plane full of empty bottles to
    bottle some of that shit up and bring it back over to the good ole
    USA and sell it to Godless-Heathen like you - for their very own
    personal natural-cycle kits - and status-quo-symbols - "You're not
    gettin' the full benefit of yer Beamer unless you've got a bottle
    of 'Natural Cycle Moscow Smog' in your coffee-cup holder..."

    Pehaps it's eTards like you is why all the Raghead Sandnigger
    Mooseleems hate us so bad that they fly airplanes into our enormous
    twin towers and want to bomb all of our tunnels... or perhaps
    there's something very Freudian about the whole damn thang...

    At any rate, when Faux Noose starts talk-showing about how the
    smogs are just "part of a natural cycle" then it's time to
    turn off the TV and go online for some more 'World of Warcraft'...
    IMHO.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I'm not talking to the aliens

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 8, 2010
  18. Falco wrote:
    > Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >> Falco <falco@diilly-daally....invalid.com> prophesied:

    >>> The arse scraping that you do to a non-existent 'god' is a disease in
    >>> itself - and a far worse than any old mother nature can produce.

    >> Whoo-whee, you'd better not play golf in a lightning storm...

    > Why ever not?
    >
    > It's most unlikely that anything will happen to me

    Might wanna g00gle that.

    - and if it did, it
    > wouldn't be caused by any imaginary 'god' would it?

    Nope. Just the best path to ground and the fact that you're in an open
    area holding a metal tube above yer head at times.

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 8, 2010