    team and we value that very much, Lord.

    "Then I said unto them, What is the high place whereunto ye go?
    And the name whereof is called Bamah unto this day." Ezekiel 20:29

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Sep 23, 2006

  2. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Frosty Guest

    I downloaded new messages from 24hoursupport.helpdesk on Sun, 24 Sep
    2006 07:41:04 -0400, and who should I see posting but "Douglas C.
    Neidermeyer" <>! I could scarely believe "Douglas C.
    Neidermeyer" <> would remark:

    >"Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤" <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤@dac.com> wrote in message
    >> God bless the Tide tomorrow and allow them to stomp on the neck of the
    >> Arkansas Razorbacks and crunch their larynx.
    >>
    >> Lord, please make it possible for 'Bama to cripple no less than 8 of
    >> their players with bone busting blocks.
    >>
    >> Lord, rain down disease upon the family members of the players on the
    >> Arkansas team and doom them to hell.
    >>
    >> And Lord, in closing, I wish to thank you for recognizing 'Bama in
    >> your Bible. I know now that the Crimson Tide is indeed your chosen
    >> team and we value that very much, Lord.
    >>
    >> "Then I said unto them, What is the high place whereunto ye go?
    >> And the name whereof is called Bamah unto this day." Ezekiel 20:29

    >Uh huh. That'd be about the only way those inbred slugs could pull out a
    >victory.
    >
    >Go Gators!

    Or the Vols could just piss orange on both of 'em
    (disclaimer: I have NO IDEA if TN has or will play either of 'em...I
    detest football and am jumping headlong into this fray for GP)

    Frosty, Sep 23, 2006

  3. On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 07:41:04 -0400, "Douglas C. Neidermeyer"
    <> wrote:

    >"Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤" <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤@dac.com> wrote in message
    >> God bless the Tide tomorrow and allow them to stomp on the neck of the
    >> Arkansas Razorbacks and crunch their larynx.
    >>
    >> Lord, please make it possible for 'Bama to cripple no less than 8 of
    >> their players with bone busting blocks.
    >>
    >> Lord, rain down disease upon the family members of the players on the
    >> Arkansas team and doom them to hell.
    >>
    >> And Lord, in closing, I wish to thank you for recognizing 'Bama in
    >> your Bible. I know now that the Crimson Tide is indeed your chosen
    >> team and we value that very much, Lord.
    >>
    >> "Then I said unto them, What is the high place whereunto ye go?
    >> And the name whereof is called Bamah unto this day." Ezekiel 20:29

    >Uh huh. That'd be about the only way those inbred slugs could pull out a
    >victory.
    >
    >Go Gators!

    Douglas, what is your lame ass excuse for last year when 'Bama beat
    Florida 34-3? 'Bama cheated, right?

    Altie

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Sep 23, 2006
  4. On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 09:37:53 -0400, Frosty <> wrote:

    >I downloaded new messages from 24hoursupport.helpdesk on Sun, 24 Sep
    >2006 07:41:04 -0400, and who should I see posting but "Douglas C.
    >Neidermeyer" <>! I could scarely believe "Douglas C.
    >Neidermeyer" <> would remark:
    >
    >>"Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤" <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤@dac.com> wrote in message
    >>> God bless the Tide tomorrow and allow them to stomp on the neck of the
    >>> Arkansas Razorbacks and crunch their larynx.
    >>>
    >>> Lord, please make it possible for 'Bama to cripple no less than 8 of
    >>> their players with bone busting blocks.
    >>>
    >>> Lord, rain down disease upon the family members of the players on the
    >>> Arkansas team and doom them to hell.
    >>>
    >>> And Lord, in closing, I wish to thank you for recognizing 'Bama in
    >>> your Bible. I know now that the Crimson Tide is indeed your chosen
    >>> team and we value that very much, Lord.
    >>>
    >>> "Then I said unto them, What is the high place whereunto ye go?
    >>> And the name whereof is called Bamah unto this day." Ezekiel 20:29

    >>Uh huh. That'd be about the only way those inbred slugs could pull out a
    >>victory.
    >>
    >>Go Gators!
    >>

    >Or the Vols could just piss orange on both of 'em
    >(disclaimer: I have NO IDEA if TN has or will play either of 'em...I
    >detest football and am jumping headlong into this fray for GP)

    Frosty, the Vols pissing days are over, they have permanent blockage
    and are close to total failure of piss moving parts.

    Seriously, Tennessee has already lost to the Gators this year, 32 to
    31 or 30 to 29 or something like that. It was a one point game.

    The Vols have yet to play 'Bama, that will be their second loss later
    in the year.

    Altie

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Sep 23, 2006
  5. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    richard Guest

    > God bless the Tide tomorrow and allow them to stomp on the neck of the
    > Arkansas Razorbacks and crunch their larynx.

    It used to be a pleasure to watch certain college football conflicts like
    this one.
    But most major colleges have resorted to retaining the primary use of black
    {afro american} players.
    With most of those players not even attending one day of classes.

    You show me where it says that a white boy can't play football.

    Not to mention the fact that basketball used to be predominantly white
    males. Now it is the white male who makes a rare appearance.

    Bullshit. Let's get college sports back on track and open it to all who can
    cut the mustard. Not because the player is some huge guy who can move fast.

    Oh and show me a list of those black players who have actually earned a
    legitimate degree in anything.

    richard, Sep 23, 2006
  6. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    richard Guest

    > On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 07:41:04 -0400, "Douglas C. Neidermeyer"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>"Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤" <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤@dac.com> wrote in message
    >>> God bless the Tide tomorrow and allow them to stomp on the neck of the
    >>> Arkansas Razorbacks and crunch their larynx.
    >>>
    >>> Lord, please make it possible for 'Bama to cripple no less than 8 of
    >>> their players with bone busting blocks.
    >>>
    >>> Lord, rain down disease upon the family members of the players on the
    >>> Arkansas team and doom them to hell.
    >>>
    >>> And Lord, in closing, I wish to thank you for recognizing 'Bama in
    >>> your Bible. I know now that the Crimson Tide is indeed your chosen
    >>> team and we value that very much, Lord.
    >>>
    >>> "Then I said unto them, What is the high place whereunto ye go?
    >>> And the name whereof is called Bamah unto this day." Ezekiel 20:29

    >>Uh huh. That'd be about the only way those inbred slugs could pull out a
    >>victory.
    >>
    >>Go Gators!

    > Douglas, what is your lame ass excuse for last year when 'Bama beat
    > Florida 34-3? 'Bama cheated, right?
    >
    > Altie

    Florida cheated. They threw the game and made tons of money from the
    bookies.

    richard, Sep 23, 2006
  7. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 11:43:27 -0600, "richard" <> wrote:

    >It used to be a pleasure to watch certain college football conflicts like
    >this one.
    >But most major colleges have resorted to retaining the primary use of black
    >{afro american} players.
    >With most of those players not even attending one day of classes.
    >
    >You show me where it says that a white boy can't play football.
    >
    >Not to mention the fact that basketball used to be predominantly white
    >males. Now it is the white male who makes a rare appearance.
    >
    >Bullshit. Let's get college sports back on track and open it to all who can
    >cut the mustard. Not because the player is some huge guy who can move fast.
    >
    >Oh and show me a list of those black players who have actually earned a
    >legitimate degree in anything.

    Richard -

    The dry cleaners called, your sheets are back.

    They said you knew about the two holes in them.

    Evan Platt, Sep 23, 2006
  8. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    richard Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 11:43:27 -0600, "richard" <> wrote:
    >
    >>It used to be a pleasure to watch certain college football conflicts like
    >>this one.
    >>But most major colleges have resorted to retaining the primary use of
    >>black
    >>{afro american} players.
    >>With most of those players not even attending one day of classes.
    >>
    >>You show me where it says that a white boy can't play football.
    >>
    >>Not to mention the fact that basketball used to be predominantly white
    >>males. Now it is the white male who makes a rare appearance.
    >>
    >>Bullshit. Let's get college sports back on track and open it to all who
    >>can
    >>cut the mustard. Not because the player is some huge guy who can move
    >>fast.
    >>
    >>Oh and show me a list of those black players who have actually earned a
    >>legitimate degree in anything.

    > Richard -
    >
    > The dry cleaners called, your sheets are back.
    >
    > They said you knew about the two holes in them.

    I'm not prejudiced in any way.
    I am totally upset to see that most major colleges have resorted to
    employing nearly all their players with blacks {i refuse to use the term
    Afro-american).
    Take a close look at any basketball team. 4 out of 5 players are now black.
    And where are these players recruited from? Poor, inner city schools.
    The recruiters fill the kids with high hopes of being picked for the major
    professional teams.
    There is no intent on making sure the kid is given an education. Hell, he
    probably barely passed highschool.

    In Cincinnati years ago, someone looked into this practice at the University
    of Cincinnati.
    They found many of the players had few classes to attend, if they even
    bothered to attend them at all.
    Most of the time at school was spent in the gymnasium or practice field.
    While their male white counterpart was taking full time classes and actually
    earning a degree.

    While attending one small college in Cincinnati, one of my instructors
    pointed out that one of their star basketball players was handed a diploma.
    He had seen the kid only two days out of the year. So where was the kid the
    rest of the time?

    Can I get a college diploma handed to me in the same manner? Hell no. I have
    to pay for the classes, and actually work my ass for it. Why? Because I am
    in the majority of the all American male white.

    Equal rights and oppurtunities? Bullshit.

    The small business administration told me flat out, "Sir. Because you are
    not black, we can not help you".

    I'd just like to see college sports, as well as professional, get back to
    the basics and quit playing this game of catering to a minority.

    richard, Sep 23, 2006
  9. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    FML Guest

    richard wrote:

    > "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 11:43:27 -0600, "richard" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> It used to be a pleasure to watch certain college football conflicts
    >>> like
    >>> this one.
    >>> But most major colleges have resorted to retaining the primary use of
    >>> black
    >>> {afro american} players.
    >>> With most of those players not even attending one day of classes.
    >>>
    >>> You show me where it says that a white boy can't play football.
    >>>
    >>> Not to mention the fact that basketball used to be predominantly white
    >>> males. Now it is the white male who makes a rare appearance.
    >>>
    >>> Bullshit. Let's get college sports back on track and open it to all
    >>> who can
    >>> cut the mustard. Not because the player is some huge guy who can move
    >>> fast.
    >>>
    >>> Oh and show me a list of those black players who have actually earned a
    >>> legitimate degree in anything.

    >> Richard -
    >>
    >> The dry cleaners called, your sheets are back.
    >>
    >> They said you knew about the two holes in them.

    > I'm not prejudiced in any way.

    You are a bigot.

    > I am totally upset to see that most major colleges have resorted to
    > employing nearly all their players with blacks {i refuse to use the term
    > Afro-american).
    > Take a close look at any basketball team. 4 out of 5 players are now black.
    > And where are these players recruited from? Poor, inner city schools.

    If the best players are black the schools are going to recruit them. Are
    you saying that schools should recruit inferior players because they're
    white?

    Those poor, inner city kids get an opportunity that they probably
    wouldn't have otherwise.

    > The recruiters fill the kids with high hopes of being picked for the
    > major professional teams.
    > There is no intent on making sure the kid is given an education. Hell,
    > he probably barely passed highschool.

    You have no idea of what you speak. You have a preconceived notion and
    have not bothered to do any research on NCAA entrance requirements.

    > In Cincinnati years ago, someone looked into this practice at the
    > University of Cincinnati.
    > They found many of the players had few classes to attend, if they even
    > bothered to attend them at all.
    > Most of the time at school was spent in the gymnasium or practice field.
    > While their male white counterpart was taking full time classes and
    > actually earning a degree.
    >
    > While attending one small college in Cincinnati, one of my instructors
    > pointed out that one of their star basketball players was handed a
    > diploma. He had seen the kid only two days out of the year. So where was
    > the kid the rest of the time?
    >
    > Can I get a college diploma handed to me in the same manner? Hell no. I
    > have to pay for the classes, and actually work my ass for it. Why?
    > Because I am in the majority of the all American male white.
    >
    > Equal rights and oppurtunities? Bullshit.

    So, a couple of anecdotes from you are enough to indict the entire
    system. One of my best friends happens to work in the athletic
    department at a major university. The kids not only go to class but are
    monitored to make sure they are doing their work and are tutored to make
    sure they pass their classes. Once again, you have no idea of what you
    speak.

    And, being a student athlete is hard work.

    > The small business administration told me flat out, "Sir. Because you
    > are not black, we can not help you".
    >
    > I'd just like to see college sports, as well as professional, get back
    > to the basics and quit playing this game of catering to a minority.

    They are not catering to anyone, they are getting the best players and
    many of them happen to be black.

    BTW, the graduation rate of black athletes is almost 10% higher than the
    rate for all black students. Oh, yeah, that's right, they are handed
    their diplomas. You have no idea of what you speak, again.

    http://web1.ncaa.org/app_data/instAggr2005/1_0.pdf

    FML, Sep 23, 2006
  10. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Frosty Guest

    I downloaded new messages from 24hoursupport.helpdesk on Sat, 23 Sep
    2006 16:06:51 -0500, and who should I see posting but FML
    <>! I could scarely believe FML
    <> would remark:

> [...]

    >department at a major university. The kids not only go to class but are
    >monitored to make sure they are doing their work and are tutored to make
    >sure they pass their classes. Once again, you have no idea of what you
    >speak.
    >
    >And, being a student athlete is hard work.
    >

    >> The small business administration told me flat out, "Sir. Because you
    >> are not black, we can not help you".
    >>
    >> I'd just like to see college sports, as well as professional, get back
    >> to the basics and quit playing this game of catering to a minority.
    >>

    >They are not catering to anyone, they are getting the best players and
    >many of them happen to be black.
    >
    >BTW, the graduation rate of black athletes is almost 10% higher than the
    >rate for all black students. Oh, yeah, that's right, they are handed
    >their diplomas. You have no idea of what you speak, again.

    Yeah, may be, but you will admit they all have a bigger penis than
    Richard, right?

    Frosty, Sep 23, 2006
  11. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    pinchee Guest

    Don't care what e platt posed, he's plonked.

    You are right except for the wrong reasons. Black players have locked up
    sports slots. Not because they are black but because they are superb athletes.
    They have been raised in welfare and welfare mentality. They start out being
    told they have earned obeisance and life support. They grow up involved in
    some sort of sports, both black men and women because they need not do
    anything else other than amuse themselves.. If you do not have to work, your
    needs catered to, it is almost impossible for these blacks not to become
    tremendously skilled and proficient in self amusement, mainly sports activity.
    Due to this skill they are, in addition to welfare providing all the
    necessities of life, given a pass on education. Example: The quarterback for
    Texas last year will not make it in the pro's because he is so stupid he
    cannot read and understand the playbook. What's wrong? Look in the mirror.
    I, you and utter millions of us have fallen for the political correctness
    spawned by politicians, suckered, both black and white, by 'we owe them
    everything' idiots living in ivory towers. There is nothing wrong with being a
    superb athlete only in how you achieve the means to become one.

    pinchee, Sep 23, 2006
  12. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 15:49:27 -0700, "pinchee" <>
    wrote:

    >Don't care what e platt posed, he's plonked.

    Holy shit. The Klan's plonked me.

    Guess I'm not welcome in any states where marrying your cousin is not
    only allowed, but expected.

    Evan Platt, Sep 24, 2006
  13. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    FML Guest

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    > God bless the Tide tomorrow and allow them to stomp on the neck of the
    > Arkansas Razorbacks and crunch their larynx.
    >
    > Lord, please make it possible for 'Bama to cripple no less than 8 of
    > their players with bone busting blocks.
    >
    > Lord, rain down disease upon the family members of the players on the
    > Arkansas team and doom them to hell.
    >
    > And Lord, in closing, I wish to thank you for recognizing 'Bama in
    > your Bible. I know now that the Crimson Tide is indeed your chosen
    > team and we value that very much, Lord.
    >
    > "Then I said unto them, What is the high place whereunto ye go?
    > And the name whereof is called Bamah unto this day." Ezekiel 20:29

    And, the Tide lost

    FML, Sep 24, 2006
  14. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    FML Guest

    Frosty wrote:
> [...]

    >> monitored to make sure they are doing their work and are tutored to make
    >> sure they pass their classes. Once again, you have no idea of what you
    >> speak.
    >>
    >> And, being a student athlete is hard work.
    >>
    >>> The small business administration told me flat out, "Sir. Because you
    >>> are not black, we can not help you".
    >>>
    >>> I'd just like to see college sports, as well as professional, get back
    >>> to the basics and quit playing this game of catering to a minority.
    >>>

    >> They are not catering to anyone, they are getting the best players and
    >> many of them happen to be black.
    >>
    >> BTW, the graduation rate of black athletes is almost 10% higher than the
    >> rate for all black students. Oh, yeah, that's right, they are handed
    >> their diplomas. You have no idea of what you speak, again.
    >>

    > Yeah, may be, but you will admit they all have a bigger penis than

    I am unanimous on that.

    FML, Sep 24, 2006
  15. FML mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    richard wrote:

    >> The recruiters fill the kids with high hopes of being picked for the
    >> major professional teams.
    >> There is no intent on making sure the kid is given an education. Hell,
    >> he probably barely passed highschool.

    > You have no idea of what you speak. You have a preconceived notion and
    > have not bothered to do any research on NCAA entrance requirements.

    You gotta remember, this is Bolo Bullis you're talking to, who, during his
    six month military career, attained the lofty rank of E-1 before the army
    decided they could get along without him. This is a guy who watches "movys"
    of naked sub-teen children. Research the NCAA entrance requirements? Hell, he
    can't even spell NCAA.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    theoldsourdough at theoldsourdough dot com

    The Old Sourdough, Sep 24, 2006
  16. richard mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I'm not prejudiced in any way.

    You're a bigot *and* a liar.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    theoldsourdough at theoldsourdough dot com
    We need an energy bill that encourages consumption. - George W. Bush

    The Old Sourdough, Sep 24, 2006
  17. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    FML Guest

    The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > FML mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > richard wrote:
    >

    >>> The recruiters fill the kids with high hopes of being picked for the
    >>> major professional teams.
    >>> There is no intent on making sure the kid is given an education. Hell,
    >>> he probably barely passed highschool.

    >> You have no idea of what you speak. You have a preconceived notion and
    >> have not bothered to do any research on NCAA entrance requirements.
    >>

    > You gotta remember, this is Bolo Bullis you're talking to, who, during his
    > six month military career, attained the lofty rank of E-1 before the army
    > decided they could get along without him. This is a guy who watches "movys"
    > of naked sub-teen children. Research the NCAA entrance requirements? Hell, he
    > can't even spell NCAA.

    Makes things clearer.

    FML, Sep 24, 2006
  18. On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 20:00:41 -0500, FML <>
    wrote:

    >Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    >> God bless the Tide tomorrow and allow them to stomp on the neck of the
    >> Arkansas Razorbacks and crunch their larynx.
    >>
    >> Lord, please make it possible for 'Bama to cripple no less than 8 of
    >> their players with bone busting blocks.
    >>
    >> Lord, rain down disease upon the family members of the players on the
    >> Arkansas team and doom them to hell.
    >>
    >> And Lord, in closing, I wish to thank you for recognizing 'Bama in
    >> your Bible. I know now that the Crimson Tide is indeed your chosen
    >> team and we value that very much, Lord.
    >>
    >> "Then I said unto them, What is the high place whereunto ye go?
    >> And the name whereof is called Bamah unto this day." Ezekiel 20:29

    >And, the Tide lost

    I know, as we speak they are beating down the kicker in the locker
    room. 3 missed field goals, one missed extra point, unbelievable.

    Altie

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Sep 24, 2006

    Douglas C. Neidermeyer, Sep 24, 2006