    Thaqalain Guest

    Why "go to top " is missing from 24 hr help desk?This was easy to
    immediatelygo on top.
    Thaqalain, Nov 11, 2005

  2. Thaqalain

    Miggsee Guest

    Hit the Home key.

    Miggsee, Nov 11, 2005

  3. Thaqalain

    Thaqalain Guest

    No change after hitting home key of IE.
    Thaqalain, Nov 11, 2005
  4. Thaqalain

    Thaqalain Guest

    Also,I see a black thick line separating list of groups from current
    posts of a specific group.
    Thaqalain, Nov 11, 2005
  5. Thaqalain

    gangle Guest

    "Thaqalain" wrote
    > Why "go to top " is missing from 24 hr help desk?This was easy to
    > immediatelygo on top.

    Stop using Google Groups and get a real newsreader
    that interacts with Usenet directly.
    gangle, Nov 11, 2005
  6. Thaqalain wrote:

    > Also,I see a black thick line separating list of groups from current
    > posts of a specific group.

    You should not rely on web interfaces to a usenet newsgroup. Get a decent
    nmewsreader like Free Agent, your life will be easier then.
    Walter Mautner, Nov 11, 2005
  7. Thaqalain

    Thaqalain Guest

    So,u both missing "go to top" option or is it me only?Can I restore
    this option?
    How can I sign decent and real newsreader.Give me links and step by
    step.
    Thaqalain, Nov 11, 2005
  8. Thaqalain

    Trax Guest