    Less than 256kbps. It seems as if it's been gradually decreasing from
    fullspeed two days ago, by my predictions it should be less than 64k
    tomorrow.
    David, Nov 1, 2006

  2. David

    Who Am I Guest

    In article <eiasg8$vkc$>, David <> wrote:

    > Less than 256kbps. It seems as if it's been gradually decreasing from
    > fullspeed two days ago, by my predictions it should be less than 64k
    > tomorrow.

    I was only able to download an update at 32K this morning... I think the
    pan should be called "Largely Gone".... and the 128k (I had 192K)
    performs like....well CRAP, it really fucks up my VPN to work
    Who Am I, Nov 1, 2006

  3. David

    Donchano Guest

    On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 08:28:36 +1300, David <>
    magnanimously proffered:

    >Less than 256kbps. It seems as if it's been gradually decreasing from
    >fullspeed two days ago, by my predictions it should be less than 64k
    >tomorrow.

    You may find that it's improved. At 10:30am I was getting 3019kbps
    download and 123kbps upload. The fastest I've ever measured was
    3819kbps/128kbps.
    Donchano, Nov 1, 2006
  4. David

    David Guest

    Donchano wrote:
    > On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 08:28:36 +1300, David <>
    > magnanimously proffered:
    >
    >> Less than 256kbps. It seems as if it's been gradually decreasing from
    >> fullspeed two days ago, by my predictions it should be less than 64k
    >> tomorrow.

    > You may find that it's improved. At 10:30am I was getting 3019kbps
    > download and 123kbps upload. The fastest I've ever measured was
    > 3819kbps/128kbps.

    209kbps download, 125kbps upload. The best I had was 69xxkbps, it was
    777.8kB/s anyway.
    David, Nov 1, 2006