GO HERE!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by David, Jan 8, 2004.

  1. David

    David Guest

    David, Jan 8, 2004

  2. David

    dkg_ctc Guest

    "David" <> wrote in
    news:btk95t$cq2$:

    > Dave Creations Ltd
    >
    > http://davecreationsltd.mysite.freeserve.com
    >
    > Freeware, Shareware, Security Downloads, Games....ALL FREE NOW!!!
    >

    > ---

    So out of curiousity, why should I look to you for security downloads
    (or any kind of security recommendation, for that matter) when you're
    not only using a crappy antivirus, but using one that is over six
    months out of date?

    (Oh, shucks, looks like your site has already been removed. Shame.)
    dkg_ctc, Jan 9, 2004

  3. I made that mistake once. Dec 5th, 2003. Still its old.

    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Jan 9, 2004
  4. David

    Mimic Guest

    "David" <> wrote in message
    > Dave Creations Ltd
    >
    > http://davecreationsltd.mysite.freeserve.com
    >
    > Freeware, Shareware, Security Downloads, Games....ALL FREE NOW!!!
    >

    > ---

    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    We're sorry, but the page you requested cannot be found. Please
    check your spelling and try again

    Freeserve/ Energis are retarded cunts anyway

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."
    "On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero".
    Mimic, Jan 9, 2004
  5. David

    Stark Guest

    On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 03:04:02 -0000, "Mimic" <> wrote:

    >--
    >Mimic
    >
    >"Without knowledge you have fear. With fear you create your own nightmares."
    >"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand Binary,
    >and those that dont."
    >"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero".

    Mimic. The 'Colin Hunt' of a.c.s.

    Retard,

    Stark.
    Stark, Jan 9, 2004
  6. David

    Mimic Guest

    "Stark" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 03:04:02 -0000, "Mimic" <> wrote:
    >
    > >--
    > >Mimic
    > >
    > >"Without knowledge you have fear. With fear you create your own

    nightmares."
    > >"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand Binary,
    > >and those that dont."
    > >"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to

    zero".

    > Mimic. The 'Colin Hunt' of a.c.s.
    >
    > Retard,
    >
    > Stark.