    Posted with NewsLeecher v2.1 Final
    * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
    hught1956, Jun 23, 2006

  2. hught1956

    DP Guest

    Might be more helpful if you put the website in the message body, not in the
    subject line.
    In the message, it should show up as a link, which would be very useful to
    those who need to do this.

    DP, Jun 23, 2006

  3. The same for anything that someone might want to copy and paste into a
    browser or search box.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 23, 2006
  4. hught1956

    hught1956 Guest

    my newsreader wont let me copy and paste it in the body and i dont
    type well enough to put it in here without a mistake or two sorry
    ht

    hught1956, Jun 23, 2006
  5. hught1956

    DP Guest

    I assume this is the entire link. If it doesn't work, ask the OP.

    http://forums.logitech.com/logitech/board/message?board.id=quickcam_software&message.id=

    DP, Jun 24, 2006
  6. hught1956

    John John Guest

    John John, Jun 24, 2006
  7. hught1956

    Hugh Tyler Guest

    okay try this link and you may have to sign up to logitechs forum to get in
    but the mare that complain the beter i would say
    http://forums.logitech.com/logitech/board/message?board.id=quickcam_software&message.id=831

    Hugh Tyler, Jun 24, 2006
  8. Re: go here to complain to Logitech about your cam drivers http://

    Good news: Logitech has a dedicated Windows XP Professional x64 Webcam
    support forum.

    Bad news: It has almost three hundred messages and still no drivers. Other
    than to tell customers to stop bashing the company and threating to lock the
    forum, they have not posted anything in it since it was created.

    --
    Whenever you think you are having a bad day, just remember it could be you
    saying over and over again: "Welcome to MacDonalds, may I take your order

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=, Aug 24, 2006