go from MCDBA to MCSD

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by =?Utf-8?B?TWFobW91ZCBTaGFiYW4=?=, Apr 26, 2007.

  1. Hi there,

    I'm MCDBA certified and i want to complete the MCSD.NET track
    I took exams 70-290 , 70-229 , 70-228 , and 70-306
    all what i need is to know exactly which exams should i take to be MCSD
    because i look many times to MS learning website and i didn't know shoud i
    take 70-305 or

    70-315 because i took 70-306 .

    so i will prepare for the exams next week

    please reply me ASAP

    --
    Best Regards,
    Mahmoud A.Shaban

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFobW91ZCBTaGFiYW4=?=, Apr 26, 2007