    there is no such feature and I'm stuck on the current web page and couldn't
    even go back to the previous page at times. Is the go back feature somewhere
    else in version 7?

    Jack, Feb 14, 2007

  2. Jack

    TrentSC Guest

    > Before updating to version 7, I could click on the upper left hand corner
    > of the left pointing arrow icon go back button so see the list of various
    > web sites I've visited and could select anyone of them. But on the new
    > version 7 there is no such feature and I'm stuck on the current web page
    > and couldn't even go back to the previous page at times. Is the go back
    > feature somewhere else in version 7?

    Click on the left-pointing blue arrow in the upper left corner, or try Alt +
    left arrow on your keyboard.

    TrentSC, Feb 14, 2007

  3. Jack

    Jack Guest

    "TrentSC" <> wrote in message
    >> Before updating to version 7, I could click on the upper left hand corner
    >> of the left pointing arrow icon go back button so see the list of various
    >> web sites I've visited and could select anyone of them. But on the new
    >> version 7 there is no such feature and I'm stuck on the current web page
    >> and couldn't even go back to the previous page at times. Is the go back
    >> feature somewhere else in version 7?

    > Click on the left-pointing blue arrow in the upper left corner, or try Alt
    > + left arrow on your keyboard.

    The Alt + left arrow has no effect, its just like clicking on the arrow key
    only. Thanks anyway.

    Jack, Feb 14, 2007
  4. Jack

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Jack wrote:
    > "TrentSC" <> wrote in message
    >>> Before updating to version 7, I could click on the upper left hand
    >>> corner of the left pointing arrow icon go back button so see the
    >>> list of various web sites I've visited and could select anyone of
    >>> them. But on the new version 7 there is no such feature and I'm
    >>> stuck on the current web page and couldn't even go back to the
    >>> version 7?

    >> Click on the left-pointing blue arrow in the upper left corner,

    What he said...

    >> or try Alt + left arrow on your keyboard.
    >>

    > The Alt + left arrow has no effect, its just like clicking on the
    > arrow key only. Thanks anyway.

    Or the backspace key.

    Keep in mind that many web pages who put ads up from other servers will
    require multiple back commands. Why? The page loads, then loads something
    from another server. If you hit the back button (or backspace) once, it
    takes you to the point where the page is again loading something from the
    other server, not all the way back to before that occurs. So if you don't
    get back after one try, double it.

    WhzzKdd, Feb 14, 2007
  5. Jack

    Gazwad Guest

    Jack <>, the effeminate-scrounger and tinseled he-she who
    likes animalistic seed implanting with porpoises, and whose partner is a
    lady-of-the-town with an unpleasant dna dumpster, wrote in
    <>:
    > Before updating to version 7, I could click on the upper left hand corner
    > of the left pointing arrow icon go back button so see the list of various
    > web sites I've visited and could select anyone of them. But on the new
    > version 7 there is no such feature and I'm stuck on the current web page
    > and couldn't even go back to the previous page at times. Is the go back
    > feature somewhere else in version 7?

    Ignore those two stupid cunts who replied earlier.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, Feb 14, 2007
  6. Jack

    pcbutts1 Guest

    The down arrow you are looking for is to the right of the right arrow.

    pcbutts1, Feb 15, 2007
  7. Jack

    LandLord Guest

    "Gazwad" <> wrote in message
    > Jack <>, the effeminate-scrounger and tinseled he-she who
    > likes animalistic seed implanting with porpoises, and whose partner is a
    > lady-of-the-town with an unpleasant dna dumpster, wrote in
    > <>:
    >> Before updating to version 7, I could click on the upper left hand corner
    >> of the left pointing arrow icon go back button so see the list of various
    >> web sites I've visited and could select anyone of them. But on the new
    >> version 7 there is no such feature and I'm stuck on the current web page
    >> and couldn't even go back to the previous page at times. Is the go back
    >> feature somewhere else in version 7?
    >>

    > Ignore those two stupid cunts who replied earlier.
    >

    > --
    > For my own part, I have never had a thought which I could not set down
    > in words with even more distinctness than that with which I conceived
    > it. There is, however, a class of fancies of exquisite delicacy which
    > are not thoughts, and to which as yet I have found it absolutely
    > impossible to adapt to language. These fancies arise in the soul, alas
    > how rarely. Only at epochs of most intense tranquillity, when the
    > bodily and mental health are in perfection. And at those weird points
    > of time, where the confines of the waking world blend with the world of
    > dreams. And so I captured this fancy, where all that we see, or seem,
    > is but a dream within a dream.

    It's there. It's easy.............Sort it yourself..............

    LandLord, Feb 15, 2007
  8. Jack

    Gazwad Guest

    LandLord <apub@sydney>, the grinning-sponger and yeasty beef-banana boy
    who likes invasive e-coli pie eating with shrews, and whose partner is a
    bed sister with filthy bologna curtains, wrote in
    <45d400a0$0$9774$>:

    > "Gazwad" <> wrote in message
    >> Jack <>, the effeminate-scrounger and tinseled he-she who
    >> likes animalistic seed implanting with porpoises, and whose partner is a
    >> lady-of-the-town with an unpleasant dna dumpster, wrote in
    >> <>:
    >>> Before updating to version 7, I could click on the upper left hand
    >>> corner
    >>> of the left pointing arrow icon go back button so see the list of
    >>> various
    >>> web sites I've visited and could select anyone of them. But on the new
    >>> version 7 there is no such feature and I'm stuck on the current web page
    >>> and couldn't even go back to the previous page at times. Is the go back
    >>> feature somewhere else in version 7?
    >>>

    >> Ignore those two stupid cunts who replied earlier.
    >>

    >> --
    >> For my own part, I have never had a thought which I could not set down
    >> in words with even more distinctness than that with which I conceived
    >> it. There is, however, a class of fancies of exquisite delicacy which
    >> are not thoughts, and to which as yet I have found it absolutely
    >> impossible to adapt to language. These fancies arise in the soul, alas
    >> how rarely. Only at epochs of most intense tranquillity, when the
    >> bodily and mental health are in perfection. And at those weird points
    >> of time, where the confines of the waking world blend with the world of
    >> dreams. And so I captured this fancy, where all that we see, or seem,
    >> is but a dream within a dream.
    >>

    > It's there. It's easy.............Sort it yourself..............

    And that stupid **** too.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, Feb 15, 2007