    --
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still
    can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

    Toolman Tim, Nov 25, 2005

  2. Toolman Tim

    docmill Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in
    news:pZvhf.513$:

    > G'nite all - and for those of us in the USA, a final wish for a Happy
    > Thanksgiving!

    Thanks Tim, same to you, and bartender, Tim ate too much stuffing, he'll be
    plugged up for 2-3 days. Give him a White Jamaican. (close to a white
    russian, only, instead of cream and kaluha, you get rum and milk of
    magnesia, that'll clean you out.)........... :)

    --
    **************SEND ME A LINK******************
    Docmill's "Home Of Hotlinks In the FryingSpam"

    docmill, Nov 25, 2005

  3. Toolman Tim

    Fred Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > G'nite all - and for those of us in the USA, a final wish for a Happy
    > Thanksgiving!

    And leftover turkey for the next week!

    Fred, Nov 25, 2005
  4. Toolman Tim

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:Xns9718C650A1EEEnospam4docmillspamgo@216.168.3.44,
    docmill spewed forth:
    > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in
    >
    >> G'nite all - and for those of us in the USA, a final wish for a Happy
    >> Thanksgiving!
    >>

    > Thanks Tim, same to you, and bartender, Tim ate too much stuffing,
    > he'll be plugged up for 2-3 days.

    More truth to that than I'll admit <g>

    Toolman Tim, Nov 25, 2005