    Europe, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether the standard
    AC/DC adapter provided with the unit supports both 120 and 240 volts?
    Thanks! ---Jim

    JimL, Apr 10, 2004

  2. JimL

    Dave Guest

    I would think you could go to their website and the specs on the unit should
    tell you.

    "JimL" <> wrote in message
    > I am thinking about purchasing a Gmini 120 portable disk storage to allow

    me

    Dave, Apr 11, 2004

  3. JimL

    JimL Guest

    Dave: I would have thought that too - but I couldn't find anything
    (including any reference in the PDF manual). I did leave a message with
    customer support. I was hoping that someone who owned one could check.
    Thanks for the thought!

    Jim

    JimL, Apr 11, 2004
  4. JimL

    Karl Guest

    Hi Jim,

    I bought a Gmini 120 at a Best Buy in California. It came with a AC/DC
    power supply specified to take 100 to 240 VAC (Model NAZ Technology
    NSA-0181F05B_US).
    Output is specified to be +5VDC at 1.67A. Works fine in the US
    (115VAC) and in Germany (239VAC) as well.

    Good luck
    Karl

    Karl, Apr 17, 2004