    i got about 300 invites so come and get it while u still can cause im
    not using all of them

    , Oct 16, 2005

  2. Spider Guest

    On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 19:10:45 -0400, <> wrote:

    > if any one wants gmail just send me an email at
    > i got about 300 invites so come and get it while u still can cause im
    > not using all of them

    Hmmm, last I heard invites are not needed anymore.

    --
    Spider
    http://spider1.blogspot.com/

    Spider, Oct 16, 2005

  3. Mike Easter Guest

    Spider wrote:
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> if any one wants gmail just send me an email at
    >> i got about 300 invites so come and get it
    >> while u still can cause im not using all of them

    > Hmmm, last I heard invites are not needed anymore.

    You need to be in the US with a cell/mobile phone and apply/signup or
    get an invite, according to gmail.
    http://mail.google.com/mail/help/about.html#signup

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Oct 16, 2005
  4. -Andy- Guest

    LOVES spam sent to <>:

    > if any one wants gmail just send me an email at
    > i got about 300 invites so come and get it while u still can cause im
    > not using all of them

    Thanks Austin,
    Probably not a good idea to post your email address on usenet.
    You'll end up with a shitload of spam in your inbox.

    :)

    -Andy-, Oct 16, 2005
  5. "-Andy-" nospam@****--you.com on 10/16/2005 in
    <diui3c.33g.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH> after much thought,came up with
    this jewel:

    > LOVES spam sent to <>:
    >
    > > if any one wants gmail just send me an email at
    > > i got about 300 invites so come and get it
    > > while u still can cause im not using all of them

    > Thanks Austin,
    > Probably not a good idea to post your email address on usenet.
    > You'll end up with a shitload of spam in your inbox.
    >
    > :)

    I thought that swen harvested using the headers-not the body of a
    message?
    -max
    --
    Playing Nice on Usenet:
    My Pages: http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/

    What's in a Name?, Oct 16, 2005
  6. -Andy- Guest

    What's in a Name? LOVES spam sent to <>:

    > I thought

    There's your mistake.

    -Andy-, Oct 17, 2005
  7. "-Andy-" whose name means "I like it up the ass" nospam@****--you.com
    on 10/17/2005 in <dj0o0e.37k.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH> after much
    thought,came up with this jewel:

    > What's in a Name? LOVES spam sent to <>:
    >
    > > I thought

    > There's your mistake.

    If I wanted to hear the wind,I would have expelled some flatus.

    What's in a Name?, Oct 18, 2005
  8. -Andy- Guest

    What's in a Name? LOVES spam sent to <>:

    > "-Andy-" whose name means "I like it up the ass" nospam@****--you.com
    > on 10/17/2005 in <dj0o0e.37k.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH> after much
    > thought,came up with this jewel:
    >
    >> What's in a Name? LOVES spam sent to <>:
    >>
    >>> I thought

    >> There's your mistake.

    > If I wanted to hear the wind,I would have expelled some flatus.

    You could just try removing your head from your arse, and putting it in
    front of a fan.
    But hey, whatever floats your boat.

    -Andy-, Oct 18, 2005
  9. What's in a Name?, <>, the poisonous, rubbery
    badger, and seller of gorse for brooms, brayed:

    > "-Andy-" whose name means "I like it up the ass" nospam@****--you.com
    > on 10/17/2005 in <dj0o0e.37k.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH> after much
    > thought,came up with this jewel:
    >
    >> What's in a Name? LOVES spam sent to <>:
    >>
    >>> I thought

    >> There's your mistake.

    > If I wanted to hear the wind,I would have expelled some flatus.

    You did!

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Oct 22, 2005