  1. Guest

    gmail service is down!?
    , May 6, 2005

  2. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:
    > gmail service is down!?

    Not at this time May 6 - 22:18 UTC

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, May 6, 2005

  3. Pat Guest

    Mine is ok.

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > gmail service is down!?

    Pat, May 6, 2005
  4. Pat wrote:

    >Mine is ok.
    >
    ><> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >

    >>gmail service is down!?

    mine too
    Osman Ottoman, May 6, 2005
  5. wrote:
    > gmail service is down!?

    No, Gmail service isn't down, but Service Pak 2 is required to use Gmail.
    Have you installed it?
    --
    - Frank DeLucca -

    MS-MPV
    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV, May 6, 2005
  6. James Guest

    "Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    >> gmail service is down!?

    > No, Gmail service isn't down, but Service Pak 2 is required to use Gmail.
    > Have you installed it?
    > --

    Service pack 2 is NOT needed to use gmail! I use it at work and they dont
    have service pack 2 installed!
    James, May 7, 2005
  7. James wrote:

    > "Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>gmail service is down!?

    >>No, Gmail service isn't down, but Service Pak 2 is required to use Gmail.
    >>Have you installed it?
    >>--

    > Service pack 2 is NOT needed to use gmail! I use it at work and they dont
    > have service pack 2 installed!

    Anybody else smell turnips?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 7, 2005
  8. Guest

    On Fri, 06 May 2005 19:58:24 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    |>James wrote:
    |>
    |>> "Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV" <> wrote in message

    |>> Service pack 2 is NOT needed to use gmail! I use it at work and they dont
    |>> have service pack 2 installed!

    |>Anybody else smell turnips?

    :)))

    --
    , May 7, 2005
  9. FML Guest

    Rôgêr spewed forth...

    > James wrote:
    >
    >> "Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV" <> wrote in
    >> message news:...

    >>>No, Gmail service isn't down, but Service Pak 2 is required to use
    >>>Gmail. Have you installed it?
    >>>--

    >> Service pack 2 is NOT needed to use gmail! I use it at work and they
    >> dont have service pack 2 installed!

    > Anybody else smell turnips?

    A truckfull perhaps?
    FML, May 7, 2005
  10. Scraggy Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > James wrote:
    >
    >> "Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV" <> wrote in
    >> message news:...

    >>> No, Gmail service isn't down, but Service Pak 2 is required to use
    >>> Gmail. Have you installed it?
    >>> --

    >> Service pack 2 is NOT needed to use gmail! I use it at work and they
    >> dont have service pack 2 installed!

    > Anybody else smell turnips?

    Could be part of a "cunning plan"
    --
    Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently
    and for the same reason.
    Scraggy, May 7, 2005
  11. James wrote:
    > "Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >> wrote:
    >>> gmail service is down!?

    >> No, Gmail service isn't down, but Service Pak 2 is required to use
    >> Gmail. Have you installed it?
    >> --

    > Service pack 2 is NOT needed to use gmail! I use it at work and they
    > dont have service pack 2 installed!

    Oh, you still use Windows 98 then?
    --
    - Frank DeLucca -

    MS-MPV
    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV, May 7, 2005
  12. Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> gmail service is down!?

    > No, Gmail service isn't down, but Service Pak 2 is required to use Gmail.
    > Have you installed it?

    You are a big time sucker. It works fine from linux, or from W2K with
    Service pack 4. Shut up with that annoying SP2 advertising.
    Linux woodpecker.homnet.at 2.6.11-mm4[LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]
    Walter Mautner, May 7, 2005
  13. Wayne Guest

    I don't have service pack 2 and I use it without any problem.

    Wayne, May 7, 2005
  14. Wayne Guest

    someone else trying to dupe people into having to d/l M$ junk? I use gmail
    without any problem and I don't have service pack two installed.

    Wayne, May 7, 2005
  15. Oldus Fartus Guest

    Wayne wrote:
    > someone else trying to dupe people into having to d/l M$ junk? I use gmail
    > without any problem and I don't have service pack two installed.

    Sigh.... You are not from around here are you?

    All joking aside, SP2 is great. Since downloading it I have lost
    nearly 45lbs in weight, extended my penis by two inches, developed abs
    to die for, and have fresh breath.

    (Oh yes, my bald spot is disappearing too.)

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus
    Oldus Fartus, May 7, 2005
  16. Oldus Fartus wrote:
    > Wayne wrote:
    >> someone else trying to dupe people into having to d/l M$ junk? I use
    >> gmail without any problem and I don't have service pack two
    >> installed.

    > Sigh.... You are not from around here are you?
    >
    > All joking aside, SP2 is great. Since downloading it I have lost
    > nearly 45lbs in weight, extended my penis by two inches, developed abs
    > to die for, and have fresh breath.
    >
    > (Oh yes, my bald spot is disappearing too.)

    It's not enough to download it only. We highly recommend to install it, too,
    to have profit of all of it's functions.
    --
    - Frank DeLucca -

    MS-MPV
    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV, May 7, 2005