    people?

    How do I get an account?

    TIA

    Arthur Askey, Dec 6, 2004

  2. Arthur Askey

    °Mike° Guest

    By invitation, AFAIK.

    On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:23:22 GMT, in
    <Kk2td.61796$>
    Arthur Askey scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 6, 2004

  3. Arthur Askey

    SuperStud Guest

    "Arthur Askey" <> wrote in message
    > How do I get Gmail?
    >
    > As far as I know it is still in beta stage and only released to selected
    > people?
    >
    > How do I get an account?
    >
    > TIA

    You have to be invited by a current Gmail user. Is this your real email
    address?

    <<SS>>

    SuperStud, Dec 6, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?B?VG9taSBI5HPk?=, Dec 6, 2004
  5. Arthur Askey

    anthonyberet Guest

    > How do I get Gmail?
    >
    > As far as I know it is still in beta stage and only released to selected
    > people?
    >
    > How do I get an account?

    You clould try one of these exchanges ;)
    http://www.gmailswap.com/niftyswaps.php

    anthonyberet, Dec 6, 2004
  6. Arthur Askey

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:23:22 GMT "Arthur Askey"
    used 10 lines of text to write in newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    >How do I get Gmail?
    >
    >As far as I know it is still in beta stage and only released to selected
    >people?
    >
    >How do I get an account?

    Send me an email, I'll invite you.

    --