    Archive and Delete buttons in the gmail inbox page.

    2. How do I forward mails in gmail ?

    Pls provide with the required answers..

    Vish, May 1, 2007

  2. Vish

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 30 Apr 2007 21:58:09 -0700, Vish <> wrote:

    >1.What is the difference between the options :
    >
    >Archive and Delete buttons in the gmail inbox page.

    Well, what's an archive?

    What's delete?

    Archive archives. Delete deletes.

    >2. How do I forward mails in gmail ?

    Gee, I'd guess there's a button that says FORWARD.

    >Pls provide with the required answers..

    Huh?

    Evan Platt, May 1, 2007

  3. Vish

    Rick B. Guest

    On 30 Apr 2007 21:58:09 -0700, Vish <> wrote:

    >1.What is the difference between the options :
    >
    >Archive and Delete buttons in the gmail inbox page.

    Archive is available should you ever want to do a Search Mail. Delete
    deletes.

    >2. How do I forward mails in gmail ?

    There's a Forward link. Another window opens and you put in the email
    address of whomever you're forwarding the message to.

    >Pls provide with the required answers..

    Hope that helps.

    Rick

    Rick B., May 1, 2007
  4. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On 30 Apr 2007 21:58:09 -0700, Vish <> wrote:
    >
    >>1.What is the difference between the options :
    >>
    >>Archive and Delete buttons in the gmail inbox page.

    > Well, what's an archive?
    >
    > What's delete?
    >
    > Archive archives. Delete deletes.

    Too simple. Can you make this more complex? :)

    >>2. How do I forward mails in gmail ?

    > Gee, I'd guess there's a button that says FORWARD.

    Google Grouper, remember.

    >>Pls provide with the required answers..

    > Huh?

    What? You don't work for Google? ;)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, May 1, 2007
  5. Vish

    samuel Guest

    Vish <> wrote in

    > 1.What is the difference between the options :
    >
    > Archive and Delete buttons in the gmail inbox page.
    >
    > 2. How do I forward mails in gmail ?
    >
    > Pls provide with the required answers..

    RU Vish or Fish

    samuel, May 1, 2007