    >=Martin= Guest

    Is there a way to sort google gmail according to subject, sender, etc?

    >=Martin=, Apr 21, 2007

  2. >=Martin=

    Vanguard Guest

    ">=Martin=<" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is there a way to sort google gmail according to subject, sender, etc?

    Sure. Just use whatever sorting your local e-mail client program
    provides. If digging through the menues is too much work, often there
    are column headers that you can click on which toggle to sort on that
    column and each click toggles between ascending or descending sort.

    Vanguard, Apr 21, 2007

  3. >=Martin=

    lee houston Guest

    "Vanguard" <> wrote in message
    >">=Martin=<" <> wrote in message
    >> Is there a way to sort google gmail according to subject, sender, etc?

    > Sure. Just use whatever sorting your local e-mail client program
    > provides.

    There is no local email client with gmail. Gmail is totally
    browser based.

    lee houston, Apr 21, 2007
  4. >=Martin=

    Mike Easter Guest

    lee houston wrote:
    > "Vanguard"
    >> Martin <

    >>> Is there a way to sort google gmail according to subject, sender,
    >>> etc?

    Gmail webmail works by labels, doesn't sort such as Inbox by From or
    Subject only . It searches.

    >> Sure. Just use whatever sorting your local e-mail client program
    >> provides.

    > There is no local email client with gmail. Gmail is totally
    > browser based.

    Gmail webmail is browser based. Gmail smtp/pop servers are mailuser
    agent smtp based and is smtpauth as well as SSL secured. So gmail
    popserver dl/ed into your mua can be sorted or handled to the
    capabilities of the mua.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Apr 21, 2007
  5. >=Martin=

    Guest

    "lee houston" <> wrote:

    >"Vanguard" <> wrote in message
    >>">=Martin=<" <> wrote in message
    >>> Is there a way to sort google gmail according to subject, sender, etc?

    >> Sure. Just use whatever sorting your local e-mail client program
    >> provides.

    >There is no local email client with gmail. Gmail is totally
    >browser based.

    I use the POP option and download my Gmail with OE (cause Agent can't)
    It's got the Subject and from headers...
    --
    http://tinyurl.com/2nybpe

    , Apr 21, 2007
  6. lee houston wrote:

    > "Vanguard" <> wrote in message
    >>">=Martin=<" <> wrote in message
    >>> Is there a way to sort google gmail according to subject, sender, etc?

    >> Sure. Just use whatever sorting your local e-mail client program
    >> provides.

    > There is no local email client with gmail. Gmail is totally
    > browser based.

    Unless you use a local mail client with it. Duh.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 21, 2007