    Does it come from my networ or are you folks also stuck ?

    Do one know the cause ?

    Do one know whn it'll be up again ?
    Atama, Feb 24, 2006

  2. Atama

    Guest

    Atama wrote:
    > Hi, out of curiosity I'd like to know what happened to the
    > mail.google.com server, wich appears to be down right now.

    I just checked it (10:14 am EST) and it's working fine for me.

    If it was a problem at their end, seems like it was only a temporary
    one.
    , Feb 24, 2006

  3. Atama

    Support Guest

    "Atama" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, out of curiosity I'd like to know what happened to the
    > mail.google.com server, wich appears to be down right now.
    >

    > Does it come from my networ or are you folks also stuck ?

    Not me, I won't use our service.

    > Do one know the cause ?

    The cleaner knocked the cord out of the power point and the fludge became
    caught in the rooter.

    > Do one know whn it'll be up again ?

    All being well, next Tuesday.
    Support, Feb 24, 2006
  4. Atama

    Atama Guest

    Thank you, I'll just check the network here, then
    Atama, Feb 24, 2006
  5. Atama

    Plato Guest

    Atama wrote:

    > Hi, out of curiosity I'd like to know what happened to the
    > mail.google.com server, wich appears to be down right now.

    The Intenet is full of cables which can come down, computers which can
    fail, etc. No need to panic it will be up again in an hour or two.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Feb 24, 2006