    In Gmail, if you want to forward an email to an address in your address
    book, how do you? Because I can't find a link that says insert address
    other than cc and bcc. I have probably missed something simple.

    JC, Jan 5, 2006

  2. JC

    Sharktyymbfj Guest

    "JC" <> wrote in message news:dphoco$iol$...
    > In Gmail, if you want to forward an email to an address in your address
    > book, how do you? Because I can't find a link that says insert address
    > other than cc and bcc. I have probably missed something simple.

    Yep, you did.

    The reply & forward options are at the bottom of the opened email you wish
    to forward. Start typing and the name/address should autofill.

    --
    Sharktyymbfj

    Newsgroups - For those who can't afford vanity publishing.

    Sharktyymbfj, Jan 5, 2006

  3. JC

    JC Guest

    Sharktyymbfj wrote:
    > "JC" <> wrote in message news:dphoco$iol$...
    >
    >>In Gmail, if you want to forward an email to an address in your address
    >>book, how do you? Because I can't find a link that says insert address
    >>other than cc and bcc. I have probably missed something simple.

    > Yep, you did.
    >
    > The reply & forward options are at the bottom of the opened email you wish
    > to forward. Start typing and the name/address should autofill.

    God I'm having a bad day, think I will go to bed and start the day over.

    JC, Jan 5, 2006
  4. JC

    ~misfit~ Guest

    JC wrote:
    > Sharktyymbfj wrote:
    >> "JC" <> wrote in message
    >>> In Gmail, if you want to forward an email to an address in your
    >>> address book, how do you? Because I can't find a link that says
    >>> insert address other than cc and bcc. I have probably missed
    >>> something simple.

    >> Yep, you did.
    >>
    >> The reply & forward options are at the bottom of the opened email
    >> you wish to forward. Start typing and the name/address should
    >> autofill.

    > God I'm having a bad day, think I will go to bed and start the day
    > over.

    Know the feeling. I'd like to do something similar with my life but the
    difficulties involved with the physics, or should that be biology, of the
    process, would probably kill my mother and/or me.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Jan 5, 2006