    have any ideas on what is wrong?
    RA

    , Jun 23, 2005

  2. On 6/23/2005 1:43 PM, said:
    > For the past few days my Gmail notifier is unable to login. Does anyone
    > have any ideas on what is wrong?
    > RA

    No, but now that you mention it, it doesn't work for me either.

    David H

    David Harrison, Jun 23, 2005

    David Harrison, Jun 23, 2005
  4. Scott Nelson Guest

    Mine quit months ago. I just set up the POP settings on Gmail and
    handle everything through Thunderbird. Works much better.

    Scott

    --
    http://www.treasuredude.net.tc
    http://pie.midco.net/treasuredude/

    Scott Nelson, Jun 23, 2005
  5. Z Guest

    wrote:
    > For the past few days my Gmail notifier is unable to login. Does anyone
    > have any ideas on what is wrong?

    The problem is that the Gmail Notifier fails to log in.

    (Mine, too).

    Z, Jun 23, 2005