    Got a couple of invites available, post a follow up to this if you want
    one.

    rua.
    rua, Nov 3, 2004

  2. rua

    -{-astrae-}- Guest

    frnk2431 at hotmail

    -{-astrae-}-, Nov 3, 2004

  3. rua

    tatties Guest

    ragantok@ hotmail.com

    cheers

    tatties, Nov 3, 2004
  4. rua

    Krazy BoB Guest

    Jiizem21(at)hotmail dot com

    Krazy BoB, Nov 3, 2004
  5. rua

    rua Guest

    "Krazy BoB" <@.com> wrote in news:6CXhd.2603$:

    > Jiizem21(at)hotmail dot com
    >
    > "rua" <> wrote in message
    >> Got a couple of invites available, post a follow up to this if you want
    >> one.
    >>
    >> rua.

    ok.

    all gone now.
    rua, Nov 3, 2004
  6. rua

    rua Guest

    "-{-astrae-}-" <> wrote in news:41883ec2$1_3@
    127.0.0.1:

    > frnk2431 at hotmail

    sent
    rua, Nov 3, 2004
  7. rua

    rua Guest

    "tatties" <> wrote in news::

    > cheers

    enjoy!
    rua, Nov 3, 2004
  8. rua

    rua Guest

    "Krazy BoB" <@.com> wrote in news:6CXhd.2603$:

    > Jiizem21(at)hotmail dot com
    >
    > "rua" <> wrote in message
    >> Got a couple of invites available, post a follow up to this if you want
    >> one.
    >>
    >> rua.

    your invite bounced!

    Jiizem21 @ hotmail.com

    Technical details of failure:
    PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 10): 550 Requested action not taken:
    mailbox unavailable

    can send again, but i need another address.
    rua, Nov 3, 2004
  9. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 3, 2004
  10. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 3, 2004
  11. rua

    Krazy BoB Guest

    Sorry mate typo error

    jizzem21(at)hotmail dot com

    Krazy BoB, Nov 3, 2004
  12. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 3, 2004
  13. In article <> in nz.comp on Thu, 04 Nov 2004
    08:56:07 +1300, Dave - Dave.net.nz <> says...
    > I still have 4 left.
    > just reply by email to this and I'll pass them on.

    Is Gmail magically better than an IMAP account I can sign up for locally?
    Patrick Dunford, Nov 3, 2004
  14. It seems like Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:25:48 +1300 was when Patrick Dunford
    <> said Blah blah blah...

    >Is Gmail magically better than an IMAP account I can sign up for locally?

    Depends, does your IMAP account have 1GB of storage?
    --
    Regards,
    Waylon Kenning.

    1st Year B.I.T. WelTec
    Waylon Kenning, Nov 3, 2004
  15. In article <> in nz.comp on
    Thu, 04 Nov 2004 09:39:32 +1300, Waylon Kenning
    <> says...
    > It seems like Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:25:48 +1300 was when Patrick Dunford
    > <> said Blah blah blah...
    >
    > >Is Gmail magically better than an IMAP account I can sign up for locally?

    > Depends, does your IMAP account have 1GB of storage?

    I never tried. But I don't need 1 GB of mail, and certainly not sitting
    on someone else's server.

    The mail is no good to me sitting on a server on the other side of the
    world, if I need to archive that much I'll burn it to CD ROM.
    Patrick Dunford, Nov 3, 2004
  16. Waylon Kenning wrote:
    >>Is Gmail magically better than an IMAP account I can sign up for locally?

    > Depends, does your IMAP account have 1GB of storage?

    mine does, but ummm, I know the admin.

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 3, 2004
  17. It seems like Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:52:53 +1300 was when Patrick Dunford
    <> said Blah blah blah...

    >I never tried. But I don't need 1 GB of mail, and certainly not sitting
    >on someone else's server.

    Neither. I use it as a 1GB file storage just by emailing myself.
    --
    Regards,
    Waylon Kenning.

    1st Year B.I.T. WelTec
    Waylon Kenning, Nov 4, 2004
  18. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 4, 2004
  19. It seems like Thu, 04 Nov 2004 13:37:27 +1300 was when "Dave -
    Dave.net.nz" <> said Blah blah blah...

    >> I use it as a 1GB file storage just by emailing myself.

    >/me thinks you email yourself a lot. :)

    I do. As a student, it's cheaper than getting a USB flash drive,
    though not quite as instant.
    --
    Regards,
    Waylon Kenning.

    1st Year B.I.T. WelTec
    Waylon Kenning, Nov 4, 2004
  20. In article <> in nz.comp on
    Thu, 04 Nov 2004 13:30:04 +1300, Waylon Kenning
    <> says...
    > It seems like Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:52:53 +1300 was when Patrick Dunford
    > <> said Blah blah blah...
    >
    > >I never tried. But I don't need 1 GB of mail, and certainly not sitting
    > >on someone else's server.

    > Neither. I use it as a 1GB file storage just by emailing myself.

    I don't need 1 GB of any personal data sitting on someone's server on the
    other side of the world for them to look at.
    Patrick Dunford, Nov 4, 2004