    I have 6 gmail invites up for grabs. Go to ryanstewart.com to find
    out how to get one.

    Thanks!

    Ryan, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Ryan

    Jamco Guest

    what a scam

    Jamco, Oct 4, 2004

  3. Ryan

    grayghost Guest

    "Jamco" <> wrote in news:aGf8d.20413$223.14676@edtnps89:

    > what a scam
    >
    > "Ryan" <> wrote in message
    >>I have 6 gmail invites up for grabs. Go to ryanstewart.com to find
    >> out how to get one.
    >>
    >> Thanks!

    Or if you'd actually like one, please reply to this thread... I've got a
    couple... just looking to invite promising young minds.

    grayghost, Oct 8, 2004
  4. Ryan

    Eos Guest

    "grayghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in message
    > "Jamco" <> wrote in news:aGf8d.20413$223.14676@edtnps89:
    >
    >> what a scam
    >>
    >> "Ryan" <> wrote in message
    >>>I have 6 gmail invites up for grabs. Go to ryanstewart.com to find
    >>> out how to get one.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks!

    > Or if you'd actually like one, please reply to this thread... I've got a
    > couple... just looking to invite promising young minds.

    Okay, I replied.
    ;)
    Eos.

    Eos, Oct 9, 2004
  5. Ryan

    grayghost Guest

    "Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in news:d3H9d.13113
    $:

    > "grayghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in message
    >> "Jamco" <> wrote in news:aGf8d.20413$223.14676@edtnps89:
    >>
    >>> what a scam
    >>>
    >>> "Ryan" <> wrote in message

    >> Or if you'd actually like one, please reply to this thread... I've got a
    >> couple... just looking to invite promising young minds.

    > Okay, I replied.
    > ;)
    > Eos.

    So Eos, does that mean that you would like an invite?

    -gg-

    grayghost, Oct 9, 2004
  6. Ryan

    > "Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in news:d3H9d.13113
    > $:
    >

    >> "grayghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in message

    >>> Or if you'd actually like one, please reply to this thread... I've got a
    >>> couple... just looking to invite promising young minds.

    >> Okay, I replied.
    >> ;)
    >> Eos.
    >>

    > So Eos, does that mean that you would like an invite?
    >
    > -gg-

    I'm game for it.
    Eos.

    Eos, Oct 9, 2004
  7. Ryan

    > "grayghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in message
    >> "Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in
    >> news:d3H9d.13113 $:
    >>

    >>> "grayghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in
    >>> message news:Xns957BEE3F1BA99grayghost@68.6.19.6...

    >>> Okay, I replied.
    >>> ;)
    >>> Eos.
    >>>

    >> So Eos, does that mean that you would like an invite?
    >>
    >> -gg-

    > I'm game for it.
    > Eos.

    And I'm to believe that your e-mail address is freesoft@ (remove them
    thar brackets)?

    grayghost, Oct 9, 2004
  8. Ryan

    > "Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in
    >

    >> "grayghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in message
    >>> "Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in
    >>> news:d3H9d.13113 $:

    >>> So Eos, does that mean that you would like an invite?
    >>>
    >>> -gg-

    >> I'm game for it.
    >> Eos.
    >>

    > And I'm to believe that your e-mail address is freesoft@ (remove them
    > thar brackets)?

    That'd be correct.
    Eos.

    Why do I feel itchy?
    ;o)

    Eos, Oct 9, 2004
  9. Ryan

    grayghost Guest

    "Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in news:GqT9d.22885
    $:

    > <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk>

    Consider your invitation sent.

    grayghost, Oct 9, 2004
  10. Ryan

    > "Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in news:GqT9d.22885
    > $:
    >
    >> <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk>

    > Consider your invitation sent.

    Wow! Thanks a million! That was really cool.

    I have 3 friends who also could use this if you'd care to invite them too?

    They are (Jim).

    And (Ronnie).

    And

    If you can invite them, please say that 'Geo' requested that they be invited
    by you.

    Thanks again!
    Eos.

    Eos, Oct 9, 2004
  11. Ryan

    My Name Guest

    grayghost <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in

    >I have 6 gmail invites up for grabs. Go to ryanstewart.com to find
    > out how to get one.

    If you still have one available, I'd like one. My address is mountainguy AT
    hvc.rr.com .

    Thanks (I think).

    My Name, Oct 9, 2004
  12. Ryan

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 18:08:18 GMT, "Eos"
    <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

    >"grayghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in message
    >> "Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in news:GqT9d.22885
    >> $:
    >>
    >>> <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk>

    >> Consider your invitation sent.

    >Wow! Thanks a million! That was really cool.
    >
    >I have 3 friends who also could use this if you'd care to invite them too?

    Are they still friends? You posted thier unmunged email addresses in a
    public newsgroup all ready for spam harvesting.

    <snip email addys>

    As for the 1st BY one you should tell Jim, his account name shouldn't be
    used as an email address. There is a good BY page for avoiding SPAM and
    several pages about account alias mailbox / usenet / email setup guides.

    Me

    why?, Oct 9, 2004
  13. Eos wrote:

    > "grayghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in message
    >> "Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in news:GqT9d.22885
    >> $:

    >>> <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk>

    >> Consider your invitation sent.

    > Wow! Thanks a million! That was really cool.

    > I have 3 friends who also could use this if you'd care to invite them too?

    <snip "friends" email addresses>

    Friends don't post friends' email addresses.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Go Double Blue - Wolverines and Dodgers

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 9, 2004
  14. Ryan

    grayghost Guest

    My Name <> wrote in

    > grayghost <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in
    >
    >>I have 6 gmail invites up for grabs. Go to ryanstewart.com to find
    >> out how to get one.

    > If you still have one available, I'd like one. My address is
    > mountainguy AT hvc.rr.com .
    >
    > Thanks (I think).

    Your wish is my command... for now ;-)

    grayghost, Oct 9, 2004
  15. Ryan

    grayghost Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    > Eos wrote:
    >
    >> "grayghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in
    >> message news:Xns957D8068190ACgrayghost@68.6.19.6...
    >>> "Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in
    >>> news:GqT9d.22885 $:

    >>> Consider your invitation sent.

    >> Wow! Thanks a million! That was really cool.

    >> I have 3 friends who also could use this if you'd care to invite them
    >> too?

    > <snip "friends" email addresses>
    >
    > Friends don't post friends' email addresses.

    I know... oh well, maybe they'll use their gmail accounts for everything
    else then.

    grayghost, Oct 9, 2004
  16. Ryan

    > "grayghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in message
    >> "Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in
    >> news:GqT9d.22885 $:
    >>
    >>> <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk>

    >> Consider your invitation sent.

    > Wow! Thanks a million! That was really cool.
    >
    > I have 3 friends who also could use this if you'd care to invite them
    > too?

    <snip>
    > If you can invite them, please say that 'Geo' requested that they be
    > invited by you.
    >
    > Thanks again!
    > Eos.

    Eos, your requested has been granted, please let them know that they'll be
    receiving the invites shortly.

    Cheers,
    gg

    grayghost, Oct 9, 2004
  17. Ryan

    > My Name <> wrote in
    >
    >> grayghost <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in
    >>
    >>>I have 6 gmail invites up for grabs. Go to ryanstewart.com to find
    >>> out how to get one.

    >> If you still have one available, I'd like one. My address is
    >> mountainguy AT hvc.rr.com .
    >>
    >> Thanks (I think).
    >>

    > Your wish is my command... for now ;-)

    Thanks again! (You should get commission for this! ;o)

    To those who posted about my friend's email addresses....'you're right, I
    should've been more 'cryptic' with them. I just didn't think about it to be
    honest. Too late now though....'I'll buy them a box of chocolates or
    something! ;o)
    Eos.

    Eos, Oct 10, 2004
  18. Ryan

    > "grayghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in message
    >> My Name <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> grayghost <grayghost@binarybrewery_remove_this.com> wrote in

    >>> If you still have one available, I'd like one. My address is
    >>> mountainguy AT hvc.rr.com .
    >>>
    >>> Thanks (I think).
    >>>

    >> Your wish is my command... for now ;-)

    > Thanks again! (You should get commission for this! ;o)
    >
    > To those who posted about my friend's email addresses....'you're
    > right, I should've been more 'cryptic' with them. I just didn't think
    > about it to be honest. Too late now though....'I'll buy them a box of
    > chocolates or something! ;o)
    > Eos.

    Once they're using their gmail accounts, they'll never go back :)

    Three tools that I have found helpful by the way...

    GNotify -- http://www.gnotify.com
    GPopper -- http://www.gpopper.com
    GMailFS -- http://www.viksoe.dk/code/gmail.htm

    Just a couple of helpful tools.

    Also, the forwarding feature that they have is nice too...

    grayghost, Oct 10, 2004
  19. Ryan

    Eos Guest

    Could you please re-send the invite to "Ronnie" again at Tiscali?

    He says he hasn't received it yet.
    Thanks!
    Eos.

    Eos, Oct 10, 2004
  20. Ryan

    grayghost Guest

    "Eos" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in news:L2fad.31698
    $:

    > Could you please re-send the invite to "Ronnie" again at Tiscali?
    >
    > He says he hasn't received it yet.
    > Thanks!
    > Eos.

    Is he using a program that filters for Spam?

    grayghost, Oct 10, 2004