    Anyone want one??

    --
    EMB
    EMB, Oct 21, 2004

  2. EMB

    Harry Guest

    EMB wrote:

    > Anyone want one??

    No. Gmail gets off to a bad start my not wanting to
    support my browser (IE5) or Mozilla faking (IE5).

    Surely there shouldn't be any need for some fancy latest feature
    of a browser given that it is just simple web mail?
    Harry, Oct 21, 2004

  3. EMB

    bambam Guest

    EMB <> wrote in news:cl7b1c$3g4$:

    > Anyone want one??

    I do.

    bam_bono at myrealbox dot com

    Thanks.

    --
    One reason to smile is that every seven minutes of every day, someone
    in an aerobics class pulls a hamstring.
    bambam, Oct 21, 2004
  4. EMB

    EMB Guest

    bambam wrote:

    > I do.

    And henceforth you are sentenced to a life of purgatory (and a gmail
    account).

    --
    EMB
    EMB, Oct 21, 2004
  5. EMB

    Worm Guest

    "EMB" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone want one??

    Guess I should see what all this hype is about...!

    I'm worm at dirty old orcon (.) net (.) nzzzz5zzzz. I hope that's munged
    enough, yet still understandable :D

    Cheers.

    Worm

    Worm, Oct 21, 2004
  6. EMB

    bambam Guest

    On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:54:14 +1300, EMB wrote:

    > bambam wrote:
    >
    >> I do.

    > And henceforth you are sentenced to a life of purgatory (and a gmail
    > account).

    TY :)
    bambam, Oct 21, 2004
  7. EMB

    EMB Guest

    Worm wrote:

    > Guess I should see what all this hype is about...!

    Sent.

    --
    EMB
    EMB, Oct 21, 2004