    Hi guys - can someone flick me a Gmail invite as I cant seem to recieve
    a text from them - cheers!

    , Jan 17, 2006

  2. Guest

    Cheers dude!
    , Jan 17, 2006

  3. mario Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi guys - can someone flick me a Gmail invite as I cant seem to recieve
    > a text from them - cheers!

    Done

    mario
    mario, Jan 17, 2006
  4. <> wrote in message
    > Hi guys - can someone flick me a Gmail invite as I cant seem to recieve
    > a text from them - cheers!

    you don't still need invites do you? i thought it was open slather for
    anyone to join now.
    news.xtra.co.nz, Jan 17, 2006
  5. XPD Guest

    "news.xtra.co.nz" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    >> Hi guys - can someone flick me a Gmail invite as I cant seem to recieve
    >> a text from them - cheers!
    >>

    > you don't still need invites do you? i thought it was open slather for
    > anyone to join now.

    I thought that too... but in saying that, Ive still got 100 invites showing
    on my accounts.
    XPD, Jan 18, 2006
  6. Squirrel Guest

    On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:52:55 +1300, "XPD" <....nz>
    wrote:

    >"news.xtra.co.nz" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi guys - can someone flick me a Gmail invite as I cant seem to recieve
    >>> a text from them - cheers!
    >>>

    >> you don't still need invites do you? i thought it was open slather for
    >> anyone to join now.
    >>

    >I thought that too... but in saying that, Ive still got 100 invites showing
    >on my accounts.

    send me one out of nosiness would you :)
    Squirrel, Jan 19, 2006
  7. XPD Guest

    "Squirrel" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:52:55 +1300, "XPD" <....nz>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"news.xtra.co.nz" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> you don't still need invites do you? i thought it was open slather for
    >>> anyone to join now.
    >>>

    >>I thought that too... but in saying that, Ive still got 100 invites
    >>showing
    >>on my accounts.
    >>

    > send me one out of nosiness would you :)

    Done.... I think.... at least its now showing 99 :)

    Anyone else need one ? :)
    XPD, Jan 19, 2006
  8. Philip Guest

    XPD wrote:
    > "news.xtra.co.nz" <> wrote in message
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi guys - can someone flick me a Gmail invite as I cant seem to recieve
    >>> a text from them - cheers!
    >>>

    >> you don't still need invites do you? i thought it was open slather for
    >> anyone to join now.
    >>

    > I thought that too... but in saying that, Ive still got 100 invites showing
    > on my accounts.

    According to Google:

    "You can get a Gmail account if you're invited by someone who already
    has one. Or, you can sign up for an account using your mobile phone.
    Currently, we're only able to offer this promotion in the United States,
    but we are working hard to make it available in more countries."

    If you have a spare invite, I would welcome one.

    philip
    Philip, Jan 19, 2006
  9. Jerry Guest

    Philip wrote:
    > XPD wrote:
    >
    >> "news.xtra.co.nz" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> <> wrote in message

    >>> you don't still need invites do you? i thought it was open slather
    >>> for anyone to join now.
    >>>

    >> I thought that too... but in saying that, Ive still got 100 invites
    >> showing on my accounts.
    >>

    > According to Google:
    >
    > "You can get a Gmail account if you're invited by someone who already
    > has one. Or, you can sign up for an account using your mobile phone.
    > Currently, we're only able to offer this promotion in the United States,
    > but we are working hard to make it available in more countries."
    >
    > If you have a spare invite, I would welcome one.
    >

    > philip

    Sent
    Jerry, Jan 19, 2006
  10. Philip Guest

    Jerry wrote:
    > Philip wrote:
    >> XPD wrote:
    >>
    >>> "news.xtra.co.nz" <> wrote in message

    >>> I thought that too... but in saying that, Ive still got 100 invites
    >>> showing on my accounts.
    >>>

    >> According to Google:
    >>
    >> "You can get a Gmail account if you're invited by someone who already
    >> has one. Or, you can sign up for an account using your mobile phone.
    >> Currently, we're only able to offer this promotion in the United
    >> States, but we are working hard to make it available in more countries."
    >>
    >> If you have a spare invite, I would welcome one.
    >>

    >> philip

    > Sent

    Received, activated & many thanks.

    Philip
    Philip, Jan 19, 2006
  11. Squirrel Guest

    On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:18:07 +1300, "XPD" <....nz>
    wrote:

    >"Squirrel" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:52:55 +1300, "XPD" <....nz>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"news.xtra.co.nz" <> wrote in message

    >>>I thought that too... but in saying that, Ive still got 100 invites
    >>>showing
    >>>on my accounts.
    >>>

    >> send me one out of nosiness would you :)
    >>

    >Done.... I think.... at least its now showing 99 :)
    >
    >Anyone else need one ? :)

    Thanx for that
    Squirrel, Jan 20, 2006