gmail invite

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by wogers nemesis, Oct 7, 2004.

  1. wogers nemesis, Oct 7, 2004

  2. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 7, 2004

  3. wogers nemesis

    JohnO Guest

    "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <dave@no_spam_here_please_dave.net.nz> wrote in message
    news:...
    > wogers nemesis wrote:
    > > gmail invite for someone to enjoy.
    > > http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-98a24f0198-63e19a3165-d7cf1200af

    > interesting that it tells you who that link was used for when you click
    > on it.
    >
    > personally I dont think thats very good.

    Yeah, but now we know Harry's email address... heh heh heh.....
    JohnO, Oct 7, 2004
  4. wogers nemesis

    ~misfit~ Guest

    JohnO wrote:
    > "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <dave@no_spam_here_please_dave.net.nz> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >> wogers nemesis wrote:
    >>> gmail invite for someone to enjoy.
    >>> http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-98a24f0198-63e19a3165-d7cf1200af

    >> interesting that it tells you who that link was used for when you
    >> click on it.
    >>
    >> personally I dont think thats very good.

    > Yeah, but now we know Harry's email address... heh heh heh.....

    heheh..heh.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Oct 8, 2004
  5. wogers nemesis

    EMB Guest

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > JohnO wrote:
    >>
    >>Yeah, but now we know Harry's email address... heh heh heh.....

    > heheh..heh.

    Harry's been reasonably quiet and behaved pretty well the last few days.
    Let's just let sleeping dogs lie and leave him alone guys. Don't fsck
    up his gmail account - there's no point in starting a war that nobody is
    going to win.

    --
    EMB
    change two to the number to reply
    EMB, Oct 8, 2004
  6. wogers nemesis

    ~misfit~ Guest

    EMB wrote:
    > ~misfit~ wrote:
    >> JohnO wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Yeah, but now we know Harry's email address... heh heh heh.....

    >> heheh..heh.

    > Harry's been reasonably quiet and behaved pretty well the last few
    > days. Let's just let sleeping dogs lie and leave him alone guys.
    > Don't fsck up his gmail account - there's no point in starting a war
    > that nobody is going to win.

    I wouldn't do anything like that, I've put my primary addy in here often
    enough so that it would backfire. I have him KF'ed anyway and people seem to
    be not responding to him as much so he's not bothering me. I haven't seen
    anything from him for a while.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Oct 8, 2004