    May I have an invite from someone? How could it be done? Do I need to
    post my real addy?

    Thanks, Jean

    Jean, Dec 3, 2005

  2. Jean

    Neon Knight Guest

    Jean <> wrote in news:bXkkf.27008$ih5.1289@dukeread11:

    > May I have an invite from someone? How could it be done? Do I need to
    > post my real addy?

    Jean, baby...I can send you an invite, but I will need a real email
    address.

    Neon Knight, Dec 3, 2005

  3. Jean

    Jean Guest

    Neon Knight wrote:

    > Jean, baby...I can send you an invite, but I will need a real email
    > address.

    My mother always told me to think before I spoke.

    Now I know why. ;)

    Jean, Dec 4, 2005
  4. Jean

    Neon Knight Guest

    Jean <> wrote in news:n3ykf.27047$ih5.12617@dukeread11:

    > My mother always told me to think before I spoke.
    >
    > Now I know why. ;)

    Actually, it was somewhat of a joke. There's this old lady at work named
    Jean, and for whatever reason, whenever we need something, we say "Jean,
    baby, hand me the stapler, or Jean, baby, do you have an extra pen?"
    Don't know how it started but whenever I see "Jean" the "baby" comes
    automatically. :)

    Neon Knight, Dec 4, 2005
  5. Jean

    Jean Guest

    Neon Knight wrote:

    > Actually, it was somewhat of a joke. There's this old lady at work named
    > Jean, and for whatever reason, whenever we need something, we say "Jean,
    > baby, hand me the stapler, or Jean, baby, do you have an extra pen?"
    > Don't know how it started but whenever I see "Jean" the "baby" comes
    > automatically. :)

    Not to worry...I am an "old lady", and it made my day! :)

    Jean, Dec 4, 2005