    Is there anything stopping me to invite myself to join Gmail in order to get
    a second account?
    Roman

    r_mervart, Aug 24, 2005

  2. r_mervart

    Bob C Guest

    > Is there anything stopping me to invite myself to join Gmail in order to
    > get
    > a second account?

    Best to set up a hotmail account and send it there, then there's no
    potential for losing an invitation.

    Bob C, Aug 24, 2005

  3. r_mervart

    ng_reader Guest

    I've done it.

    ng_reader, Aug 24, 2005
  4. r_mervart

    Harrison Guest

    On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:43:21 GMT, "r_mervart"
    <> wrote:

    >Is there anything stopping me to invite myself to join Gmail in order to get
    >a second account?
    >Roman

    Google archives Usenet posts, and therefore you've given them proof of your
    intentions.
    They can make you go to prison now.

    Harrison, Aug 24, 2005
  5. r_mervart

    ABS Guest

    <Harrison> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:43:21 GMT, "r_mervart"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Is there anything stopping me to invite myself to join Gmail in order to
    >>get
    >>a second account?
    >>Roman

    > Google archives Usenet posts, and therefore you've given them proof of
    > your
    > intentions.
    > They can make you go to prison now.

    not.

    ABS, Aug 24, 2005
  6. r_mervart

    r_mervart Guest

    <Harrison> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:43:21 GMT, "r_mervart"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Is there anything stopping me to invite myself to join Gmail in order to

    get
    > >a second account?
    > >Roman

    > Google archives Usenet posts, and therefore you've given them proof of

    your
    > intentions.
    > They can make you go to prison now.

    I wonder what for? It certainly is not a "crime" to have several Hotmail
    accounts, for example.
    Roman

    r_mervart, Aug 24, 2005
  7. "ABS" <> wrote in

    ><Harrison> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:43:21 GMT, "r_mervart"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Is there anything stopping me to invite myself to join Gmail in
    >>>order to get
    >>>a second account?
    >>>Roman

    >> Google archives Usenet posts, and therefore you've given them
    >> proof of your
    >> intentions.
    >> They can make you go to prison now.

    > not.

    Bullshit

    --
    Freedom is never free....

    Top (retired), Aug 25, 2005
  8. r_mervart

    trout Guest

    r_mervart wrote:

    > <Harrison> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:43:21 GMT, "r_mervart"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Is there anything stopping me to invite myself to join Gmail in
    >>> order to get a second account?
    >>> Roman

    >> Google archives Usenet posts, and therefore you've given them proof
    >> of your intentions.
    >> They can make you go to prison now.

    > I wonder what for? It certainly is not a "crime" to have several
    > Hotmail accounts, for example.
    > Roman

    The statement is obviously false, and less obviously, probably meant
    as 'humour'.
    --
    Or he's just really drunk. You never know.

    trout, Aug 25, 2005