    plz remove no_spam

    Regards

    Jeremy

    Jeremy, Nov 8, 2004

  2. Jeremy

    Sharknwfk Guest

    "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    news:cmn58k$cke$...
    > Hi does anybody have a spare gmail invite, My folks are off over seas and

    it
    > would be better
    > than a hotmail acc.
    >
    > plz remove no_spam

    On it's way.

    I have five left.

    --
    Sharknwfk

    Sharknwfk, Nov 8, 2004

  3. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    "Sharknwfk" <> wrote in message

    > "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi does anybody have a spare gmail invite, My folks are off over seas

    and
    > it
    > > would be better
    > > than a hotmail acc.
    > >
    > > plz remove no_spam

    > On it's way.
    >
    > I have five left.
    >

    > --
    > Sharknwfk

    Sorry I gave the wrong email address it's
    Can you please resend it sorry for the trouble, and thanks

    Jeremy

    Jeremy, Nov 9, 2004
  4. Jeremy

    Stewbaby Guest

    "Sharknwfk" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi does anybody have a spare gmail invite, My folks are off over seas and

    > it
    > > would be better
    > > than a hotmail acc.
    > >
    > > plz remove no_spam

    > On it's way.
    >
    > I have five left.

    Ooooh... pick me please!

    email is stewbaby at parabloodydise.net.en-zed

    (Obviously without the bloody ;^)

    Thankx,

    Stewart

    Stewbaby, Nov 9, 2004
  5. Jeremy

    Mr Bond Guest

    On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 08:42:39 +1300, "Sharknwfk" <>
    wrote:

    >"Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi does anybody have a spare gmail invite, My folks are off over seas and

    >it
    >> would be better
    >> than a hotmail acc.
    >>
    >> plz remove no_spam

    >On it's way.
    >
    >I have five left.

    If you do have one spare I'd appreciate it brj_nz at yahoo.com.
    Thanks :)

    Mr Bond, Nov 9, 2004
  6. Jeremy

    Ferg Guest

    Hi. I would quite like one! Email is:
    ferg(removethis)mck@orcon(period)net(period)en-zed

    Ta very muchly

    Ferg

    Ferg, Nov 9, 2004
  7. Jeremy

    Nelly Guest

    Please email me direct if there is anyone after an invite.

    Nelly.
    If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours :)

    Nelly, Nov 9, 2004
  8. Jeremy

    Nigel Guest

    On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 14:10:54 +1300, Jeremy wrote:

    > Sorry I gave the wrong email address it's Can you
    > please resend it sorry for the trouble, and thanks
    >
    > Jeremy

    I have a couple if you still need one.

    Nigel

    Nigel, Nov 9, 2004
  9. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    Hi Nigel yes can I have it plz, thankyou

    Jeremy

    Jeremy, Nov 9, 2004
  10. Jeremy

    Nigel Guest

    On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 21:49:59 +1300, Jeremy wrote:

    > Hi Nigel yes can I have it plz, thankyou
    >
    > Jeremy
    >

    > "Nigel" <sgidude_@_yahoo.co.nz> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 14:10:54 +1300, Jeremy wrote:
    >>

    >> > Sorry I gave the wrong email address it's Can
    >> > you please resend it sorry for the trouble, and thanks
    >> >
    >> > Jeremy

    >> I have a couple if you still need one.
    >>
    >> Nigel

    Sent, drop me a mail ( no _ ) if there is a problem.

    One left if anyone else wants one.

    Nigel

    Nigel, Nov 9, 2004
  11. Jeremy

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Jeremy wrote:
    > "Sharknwfk" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi does anybody have a spare gmail invite, My folks are off over
    >>> seas and it would be better
    >>> than a hotmail acc.
    >>>
    >>> plz remove no_spam

    >> On it's way.
    >>
    >> I have five left.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Sharknwfk
    >>

    > Sorry I gave the wrong email address it's
    > Can you please resend it sorry for the trouble, and thanks

    I hate that. You can't re-send it, you can only send another. I had two
    people do that to me. Once it's sent it's gone, lost in the ether.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Nov 10, 2004
  12. Jeremy

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Nelly wrote:
    > Please email me direct if there is anyone after an invite.

    Me too if Nelly runs out. I have a couple but don't want to waste them
    sending them to people who already have one. misfitnz with a gmail suffix.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Nov 10, 2004
  13. Jeremy

    rua Guest

    "~misfit~" <> wrote in news:2vd513F2iak4vU1@uni-
    berlin.de:

    > Jeremy wrote:
    >> Can you please resend it sorry for the trouble, and thanks

    > I hate that. You can't re-send it, you can only send another. I had two
    > people do that to me. Once it's sent it's gone, lost in the ether.

    You should get a bounce message which contains the link somewhere in
    there. You can snip that and send it in a normal email.

    rua, Nov 10, 2004
  14. Jeremy

    ~misfit~ Guest

    rua wrote:
    > "~misfit~" <> wrote in news:2vd513F2iak4vU1@uni-
    > berlin.de:
    >
    >> Jeremy wrote:
    >>> Can you please resend it sorry for the trouble, and thanks

    >> I hate that. You can't re-send it, you can only send another. I had
    >> two people do that to me. Once it's sent it's gone, lost in the
    >> ether.

    > You should get a bounce message which contains the link somewhere in
    > there. You can snip that and send it in a normal email.

    I had two people tell me that they had given the wrong addy and could I send
    another. I didn't get a bounce on either. Maybe the 'wrong' addy's were
    owned.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Nov 10, 2004