    Carlos Guest

    I have 6 counts Gmail.
    Mailing please?
    Carlos, Sep 26, 2004

  2. Carlos

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > I have 6 counts Gmail.
    > Mailing please?

    Yes, I need Gmail count(s). Email me at kbriscoe AT gmail DOT com, and I
    will accept your Gmail count.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Sep 27, 2004

  3. Carlos

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Sep 27, 2004 at 11:53am "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    > Yes, I need Gmail count(s). Email me at kbriscoe AT gmail DOT com, and I
    > will accept your Gmail count.

    We have some available at the MCNGP private forums.
    http://www.mcngp.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=index&c=2
    You will have to register.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Sep 27, 2004
  4. Carlos

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > On Sep 27, 2004 at 11:53am "Ken Briscoe" blathered:
    >
    > > Yes, I need Gmail count(s). Email me at kbriscoe AT gmail DOT com, and I
    > > will accept your Gmail count.

    > We have some available at the MCNGP private forums.
    > http://www.mcngp.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=index&c=2
    > You will have to register.

    I was kidding. I have a Gmail account. And 6 invites, which I could just
    send to myself, should I want another Gmail account.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 28, 2004
  5. Carlos

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Sep 28, 2004 at 10:35am "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    > I was kidding. I have a Gmail account. And 6 invites, which I could just
    > send to myself, should I want another Gmail account.

    You and everyone else now, apparently.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Sep 29, 2004
  6. Carlos

    david Guest

    i would love an invite!

    david, Sep 29, 2004
  7. Carlos

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Sep 29, 2004 at 12:00pm "david" blathered:

    > i would love an invite!

    Sure, what the h3ll. Invite sent courtesy of the MCNGP team. You'll need it
    after Sven fills up your Yahoo! in-box.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Sep 29, 2004
  8. Carlos

    Guest Guest

    Could you please email me an invite to:

    Guest, Sep 30, 2004
  9. Carlos

    sumtime Guest

    wrote:
    > *Could you please email me an invite to:

    k...
    i can invite u to join^_

    -
    sumtim
    sumtime, Oct 4, 2004
  10. Carlos

    fireyrival Guest

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > *"TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > > On Sep 27, 2004 at 11:53am "Ken Briscoe" blathered:
    > >

    > > We have some available at the MCNGP private forums.
    > > http://www.mcngp.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=index&c=2
    > > You will have to register.

    > I was kidding. I have a Gmail account. And 6 invites, which I could
    > just
    > send to myself, should I want another Gmail account.
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
    >
    > first initial last name AT gmail DOT com *

    How do you get Gmail invites anyway?

    --
    fireyrival
    fireyrival, Oct 5, 2004
  11. Carlos

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 5, 2004 at 6:28pm "fireyrival" blathered:

    > How do you get Gmail invites anyway?

    By having a Gmail account and using it.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Oct 6, 2004
  12. Carlos

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > On Oct 5, 2004 at 6:28pm "fireyrival" blathered:
    >
    > > How do you get Gmail invites anyway?

    > By having a Gmail account and using it.

    It's weird....I got my Gmail account and within days I had 6 invites. Cool!
    So I mailed off 2 of them, and one person accepted. So, I had 4 left. 2 days
    later, I was back up to 5. (Do invites expire after 2 days, and get credited
    back to the inviter's account?). Then, a week later, I had 6 again! I've
    since mailed another one off, and I have 5 again. Maybe they're getting
    ready to go live with Gmail and just keep refilling everyone's invites...

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 6, 2004
  13. Carlos

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 6, 2004 at 9:34am "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    > Maybe they're getting
    > ready to go live with Gmail and just keep refilling everyone's invites...

    'Twould appear so.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Oct 7, 2004
  14. Carlos

    Tony Guest

    How do i go about getting a GMail account?

    Tony, Oct 22, 2004
  15. Carlos

    Doom Guest

    Someone with a gmail account has to send you an invite. At least for now
    that's how it works.

    Doom, Oct 22, 2004