    in it. I don't have the ability to select anything when I sign on to
    my gmail.
    , Feb 19, 2007

  2. Guest

    On Feb 18, 8:34 pm, wrote:
    > I have had no problem ever with gmail over about the last year or so.
    > Yesterday and still happening today, when I log on to gmail, all I see
    > is a white screen with about 10 lines all the way accross the page of
    > unrecognizable charaters.
    >
    > Does anyone know how to fix the problem?
    >
    > No other services or areas of google are doing this to me.
    >
    > I am at about 11% of storage.
    >
    > Could someone have accessed my gmail and put a foreign language font
    > in it. I don't have the ability to select anything when I sign on to
    > my gmail.

    GMAIL: If you are listening I found a weird bug. I don't know how it
    happened or how to fix it but I can get around it now...
    , Feb 19, 2007

  3. Evan Platt Guest

    On 18 Feb 2007 18:48:11 -0800, wrote:

    >GMAIL: If you are listening I found a weird bug. I don't know how it
    >happened or how to fix it but I can get around it now...

    Google couldn't care less. Might as well shout out your window.
    Evan Platt, Feb 19, 2007
  4. Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-02-19, <> wrote:
    > On Feb 18, 8:34 pm, wrote:
    >> I have had no problem ever with gmail over about the last year or so.
    >> Yesterday and still happening today, when I log on to gmail, all I see
    >> is a white screen with about 10 lines all the way accross the page of
    >> unrecognizable charaters.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know how to fix the problem?
    >>
    >> No other services or areas of google are doing this to me.
    >>
    >> I am at about 11% of storage.
    >>
    >> Could someone have accessed my gmail and put a foreign language font
    >> in it. I don't have the ability to select anything when I sign on to
    >> my gmail.

    > GMAIL: If you are listening I found a weird bug. I don't know how it
    > happened or how to fix it but I can get around it now...

    This international public newsgroup has nothing at all to do with Gmail or
    Google. If you want to communicate with Google, talk to them - I doubt if
    anyone from Google reads this newsgroup.

    --
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Feb 19, 2007