    Jackie Guest

    If anyone wants a gmail account I have some to give. Just respond and I will
    send you one.
    Jackie, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Jackie

    Babylon Guest

    Jackie, <>, the unnecessary, suffused assassin, and clog
    maker, hectored:

    > If anyone wants a gmail account I have some to give. Just respond and
    > I will send you one.

    You're too generous.

    --
    Jah!
    Babylon, Jun 29, 2005

  3. Jackie

    John Holmes Guest

    "Jackie" <> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > If anyone wants a gmail account I have some to give. Just respond and
    > I will send you one.

    Thanks, but I have 400 invites left. Do you want one?

    --
    Your mother was a low budget clod who embarrassed herself on a roadworks
    site.
    John Holmes, Jun 29, 2005
  4. Jackie

    Guest

    How this work? I want a gmail account. Can you send me an invitation,
    please?

    Thanks a lot!

    ps. thanks a lot :)
    , Jun 29, 2005
  5. Jackie

    dmunford Guest

    Hey! check out www.thizzles.com, there giving free email accounts that
    comes with many features. Go check it out , it's free!!!
    dmunford, Jun 30, 2005
  6. Jackie

    dmunford Guest

    www.thizzles.com are giving away free email accounts. Check it out it's