    I can get go with it
    Regards
    Ish

    Ishroop Singh Aneja, Aug 25, 2004

  2. Ishroop Singh Aneja

    Ionizer Guest

    "Ishroop Singh Aneja" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Everybody
    > I need an email account at GMAIL (Google's free email account). I
    > would be glad if someone gets me to that or sends me an invite so that
    > I can get go with it

    I got mine by offering something of value here: http://www.gmailswap.com/
    The girl who agreed to send me an invite ended up not really wanting what
    I was offering (not the first time that's happened to me) and I ended up
    sending her a two-CD set of The Carpenters Greatest Hits instead. Read
    the "Tips for swapping" before you post.

    I've now had my Gmail account since late June and have used it a fair bit,
    and yet I still have not been sent any invites to distribute.

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Aug 25, 2004

  3. Ishroop Singh Aneja

    Sondra Bakr Guest

    Ishroop Singh Aneja wrote:

    > Hi Everybody
    > I need an email account at GMAIL (Google's free email account). I
    > would be glad if someone gets me to that or sends me an invite so that
    > I can get go with it
    > Regards
    > Ish

    Wait like everybody else you lazy sod. What makes you so special?

    Sondra Bakr, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Ishroop Singh Aneja

    ^^artnada^^ Guest

    Sondra Bakr wrote:
    || Ishroop Singh Aneja wrote:
    ||| Hi Everybody
    ||| I need an email account at GMAIL (Google's free email account). I
    ||| would be glad if someone gets me to that or sends me an invite so that
    ||| I can get go with it
    ||| Regards
    ||| Ish
    || Wait like everybody else you lazy sod. What makes you so special?

    You don't get, if you don't ask. Fair play to the OP

    --
    ^^I am not the person I used to be^^

    ^^artnada^^, Aug 25, 2004
  5. Ishroop Singh Aneja