    i need help getting my jedi knight academy game working.
    i cant figure out what this error is. if someone can
    help retarded me that would be GREAT!

    Guest, Sep 30, 2004

  2. Guest

    Jethic Guest

    yea thats an error with your graphic card. Its either that your card doesnt
    support OpenGL(which I really doubt) or that you dont have the latest driver
    installed for it(thats probably your case).

    What you need to do is go to your video card manufacturer website and
    download the latest driver for that card, then install it and you should be
    fine. When I first bought my PC I had that same error with the game Return
    to Castle Wolfenstein and its because the driver included with my card wasnt
    the latest one and didnt support OpenGL.

    What type of video card do you have?

    p.s.: Jedi Academy is a great game I play that a lot :)

    Jethic, Sep 30, 2004

  3. Guest

    Boy22

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Help.....

    I get that too!!!
    BUt how can I get the video card manufacture?

    Boy22, Jul 3, 2006
  4. Guest

    Boy22

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Help.....

    I get that too!!!
    BUt how can I get the video card manufacture?
    Cause my game is star wars jedi knight 2: jedi outcast!

    Boy22, Jul 3, 2006
  5. Guest

    Boy22

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Yea but how do we get that website?

    Boy22, Jul 3, 2006
  6. Guest

    Swaine77

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Had to change something in the config file - screenRes set too high

    I play Urban Terror, a Quake 3 mod, and this problem happened to me. I tried installing the SciTech GLDirect program and updated my ATI Radeon driver but it didn't work. Nothing worked til I went to my clan website forums and one of the guys offered this video which shows you how to edit the q3config.cfg file.

    The problem is that I had the video resolution jacked up too high in the game and the game wanted to put it at full screen but the resolution was too high so I had to tell it to run the game in a window, just so I could get into the game and change the video res. Try this! I hope it helps you like it did me.

    youtube com/v/p7R9nxPCh38]

    If you play a game other than Urban Terror, this might not help much, but if you can change your game config file, it might help.

    I just had to change this...

    seta r_fullscreen "1"

    to this...

    seta r_fullscreen "0"

    in the q3config.cfg file and I was up and running again.

    Swaine77, Mar 7, 2009