    TIA

    --
    Duncan.

    Dave Doe, Oct 1, 2010

  2. If you can separate the broken item from the rest of the laptop, try
    Areldite. I find if I use the standard product (not thre 5 minute
    version) and cure it in a low warm oven (say 75°C) this makes a good
    strong bond.

    Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz, Oct 1, 2010

  3. On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 15:14:34 +1200, "Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz"
    <> wrote:

    >If you can separate the broken item from the rest of the laptop, try
    >Areldite. I find if I use the standard product (not thre 5 minute
    >version) and cure it in a low warm oven (say 75°C) this makes a good
    >strong bond.

    It does not work on most Plastics..

    Plastic repair is all most impossible.

    You could try Acetone ( Nail polish remover ) you need the right
    version or Cyanoacrylate (Super Glue) but that has a short shelf life,
    the original made by Eastman Kodak was 6 months.

    William Brown, Oct 1, 2010