  1. Guest

    Yeap, looks the business!
    , May 16, 2006

  2. Kinon O'Cann Guest

    Links?

    "" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Yeap, looks the business!

    Kinon O'Cann, May 16, 2006

  3. wrote:

    > Yeap, looks the business!

    I'm wanting a second pocket-sized camera, and this is the one I'm
    waiting for.

    --
    Albert Nurick | Nurick + Associates - Web Design
    www.nurick.com | Web Applications - Hosting
    Albert Nurick, May 17, 2006
  4. "Albert Nurick" <> writes:

    > wrote:
    >
    > > Yeap, looks the business!

    > I'm wanting a second pocket-sized camera, and this is the one I'm
    > waiting for.

    Wouldn't be surprised if it's a winner. I managed to get myself an
    F11 end of last year, and find it works decently in low light (for a
    P&S), but has user interface drawbacks that annoy me a bit and prevent
    me from recommending it without a lot of qualifications. Hope the F30
    does those things better, and that the ISO 3200 is usable!
    RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>
    David Dyer-Bennet, May 17, 2006
  5. David Dyer-Bennet bedacht in news:-b.net:

    > "Albert Nurick" <> writes:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> > Yeap, looks the business!

    >> I'm wanting a second pocket-sized camera, and this is the one I'm
    >> waiting for.

    > Wouldn't be surprised if it's a winner. I managed to get myself an
    > F11 end of last year, and find it works decently in low light (for a
    > P&S), but has user interface drawbacks that annoy me a bit and prevent
    > me from recommending it without a lot of qualifications. Hope the F30
    > does those things better, and that the ISO 3200 is usable!

    I've been waiting for months to get my hands on one. Looks like it will
    be too late for my trip to England.

    JL
    Justus Lipsius, May 18, 2006
  6. ASAAR Guest

    On 18 May 2006 17:19:07 GMT, Justus Lipsius wrote:

    >> Wouldn't be surprised if it's a winner. I managed to get myself an
    >> F11 end of last year, and find it works decently in low light (for a
    >> P&S), but has user interface drawbacks that annoy me a bit and prevent
    >> me from recommending it without a lot of qualifications. Hope the F30
    >> does those things better, and that the ISO 3200 is usable!

    > I've been waiting for months to get my hands on one. Looks like it will
    > be too late for my trip to England.

    If your trip is long enough (say, more than a few days), see it
    the F30 is available in England. I think that when the F10 was
    introduced, it was available in England and a few other European
    countries for several months before it became generally available.
    ASAAR, May 18, 2006
  7. ASAAR bedacht in news::

    > On 18 May 2006 17:19:07 GMT, Justus Lipsius wrote:
    >
    >>> Wouldn't be surprised if it's a winner. I managed to get myself an
    >>> F11 end of last year, and find it works decently in low light (for a
    >>> P&S), but has user interface drawbacks that annoy me a bit and
    >>> prevent me from recommending it without a lot of qualifications.
    >>> Hope the F30 does those things better, and that the ISO 3200 is
    >>> usable!

    >> I've been waiting for months to get my hands on one. Looks like it
    >> will be too late for my trip to England.

    > If your trip is long enough (say, more than a few days), see it
    > the F30 is available in England. I think that when the F10 was
    > introduced, it was available in England and a few other European
    > countries for several months before it became generally available.

    Thanks, I'll be looking out for it.

    JL
    Justus Lipsius, May 18, 2006