    Thinking double sided glossy.
    Cheers
    Neal
    Neal Phillips, Mar 6, 2005

  2. Neal Phillips

    KewlKiwi Guest

    Neal Phillips wrote:

    > Any recommendations for a good quality A4 paper to be used in an Oki colour
    > laser for in house publications.
    > Thinking double sided glossy.

    I looked for this too - even got some samples from xerox - but it didn't
    work out because the toner itself was a matte finish.

    Ended up with a nice white gloss where the picture (or whatever) was
    white, but the colours were dull, and seemed to be 'layered' as well.
    (And the toner would scrape off easily - with a fingernail even)

    If your toner has a gloss finish though, it might work for you!
    (Mine is a Minolta/QMS)

    Bob

    p.s. Using glossy inkjet paper is not recommended in colour lasers!
    KewlKiwi, Mar 7, 2005

  3. Hi Bob
    Thanks
    Our initial tests have all been very disappointing.
    Cheers
    Neal
    Neal Phillips, Mar 7, 2005
  4. Neal Phillips

    Guest

    Neal Phillips wrote:
    > Hi
    > Any recommendations for a good quality A4 paper to be used in an Oki

    colour
    > laser for in house publications.
    > Thinking double sided glossy.
    > Cheers
    > Neal

    Comworth (the New Zealand OKI distributor) sells a range of "OKI PRO
    Colour Printer Media". Two that you might want to try are:

    OKIPRO high quality laser paper, A4, 80gs, 500 sheets, $15.00 + GST
    OKIPRO high quality laser paper, A4, 100gs, 500 sheets, $25.00 + GST

    http://www.comworth.co.nz
    , Mar 7, 2005
  5. >
    > Comworth (the New Zealand OKI distributor) sells a range of "OKI PRO
    > Colour Printer Media". Two that you might want to try are:
    >
    > OKIPRO high quality laser paper, A4, 80gs, 500 sheets, $15.00 + GST
    > OKIPRO high quality laser paper, A4, 100gs, 500 sheets, $25.00 + GST
    >
    > http://www.comworth.co.nz

    Cool
    Thanks heaps
    Cheers