  1. Sanchez

    Sanchez Guest

    Someone know GLOBE7 sip parameters to configure x-lite or pbx ?

    Sanchez, Feb 22, 2007

  2. Sanchez

    Elia Finotti Guest

    "Sanchez" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:5%cDh.21104$...
    > Someone know GLOBE7 sip parameters to configure x-lite or pbx ?

    Hello Sanchez ;-)

    now is possible!

    elfo78

    Elia Finotti, Feb 26, 2007

  3. Sanchez

    News Reader Guest

    "Elia Finotti" <> wrote
    in message news:CQBEh.7265$...
    > "Sanchez" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >> Someone know GLOBE7 sip parameters to configure x-lite or pbx ?

    > Hello Sanchez ;-)
    >
    > now is possible!
    >
    > elfo78

    Hi,

    Could your comment a little further / provide a little further information
    (e.g. server name, etc.)?

    Thanks!

    Best wishes,

    News Reader

    News Reader, Feb 28, 2007
  4. Sanchez

    Elia Finotti Guest

    > Hi,
    >
    > Could your comment a little further / provide a little further information
    > (e.g. server name, etc.)?

    My account is correctly registered in my X-Lite and my ATA!
    I can find username and password for SIP now!
    The informations are in the file Creden.ini

    Are two authentications, one for service, one for SIP

    Service:
    USER_EMAIL= is your email
    USER_EMAIL_PWD= is your password but in binary

    SIP:
    USER_VDID=777nnn this is username SIP
    USER_VDID_PWD= 1100100 1110010 1101111 1110111 1110011 1110011 1100001
    1110000 this is password for SIP in binary.
    The PWD is inverted, the first is the last... in this case, the decoded PWD
    is: "password".

    For decode the SIP PWD use this table:
    110000 0
    110001 1
    110010 2
    110011 3
    110100 4
    110101 5
    110110 6
    110111 7
    111000 8
    111001 9
    1100001 a
    1100010 b
    1100011 c
    1100100 d
    1100101 e
    1100110 f
    1100111 g
    1101000 h
    1101001 i
    1101010 j
    1101011 k
    1101100 l
    1101101 m
    1101110 n
    1101111 o
    1110000 p
    1110001 q
    1110010 r
    1110011 s
    1110100 t
    1110101 u
    1110110 v
    1110111 w
    1111000 x
    1111001 y
    1111010 z

    The SIP server: 84.45.70.10

    Good calls,
    Elia Finotti

    Elia Finotti, Mar 1, 2007
  5. Sanchez

    News Reader Guest

    "Elia Finotti" <> wrote
    in message news:6WuFh.9933$...
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Could your comment a little further / provide a little further
    >> information (e.g. server name, etc.)?

    > My account is correctly registered in my X-Lite and my ATA!
    > I can find username and password for SIP now!
    > The informations are in the file Creden.ini
    >

    > Are two authentications, one for service, one for SIP
    >

    > Service:
    > USER_EMAIL= is your email
    > USER_EMAIL_PWD= is your password but in binary
    >

    > SIP:
    > USER_VDID=777nnn this is username SIP
    > USER_VDID_PWD= 1100100 1110010 1101111 1110111 1110011 1110011 1100001
    > 1110000 this is password for SIP in binary.
    > The PWD is inverted, the first is the last... in this case, the decoded
    > PWD is: "password".
    >
    > For decode the SIP PWD use this table:
    > 110000 0
    > 110001 1
    > 110010 2
    > 110011 3

    <snip>

    > 1111001 y
    > 1111010 z
    >
    > The SIP server: 84.45.70.10
    >
    > Good calls,
    > Elia Finotti

    Hi,

    Thank you very much.

    I will try that at some point. Always fun when people put these sort of
    things (configuration files) in clear text in their program directories...
    :) .

    Well found! Did you find this or a reference to / about it on the net?

    Thanks again and best wishes,

    News Reader

    News Reader, Mar 2, 2007
  6. Sanchez

    Elia Finotti Guest

    "News Reader" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Hi,
    >
    > Thank you very much.
    >
    > I will try that at some point. Always fun when people put these sort of
    > things (configuration files) in clear text in their program directories...
    > :) .
    >
    > Well found! Did you find this or a reference to / about it on the net?
    >
    > Thanks again and best wishes,
    >
    > News Reader

    yes, is has been amusing to discover the password, remained alone to find
    the conversion table.

    I have changing the password of the account 2 or 3 times and I see this
    password "USER_EMAIL_PWD" in binary...

    No information in the net, only my fantasy.

    Regards,
    Elia

    Elia Finotti, Mar 2, 2007
  7. Sanchez