Global Warming officially ended

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ferd.Berfle, Sep 17, 2010.

  1. Ferd.Berfle

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    Ferd.Berfle, Sep 17, 2010

  2. Ferd.Berfle

    ian field Guest

    "Ferd.Berfle" <> wrote in message
    news:i70j1j$30q$-september.org...
    > ........From the administration that brought you "man-caused disaster" and
    > "overseas" contingency operation," another terminology change is in the
    > pipeline.
    > The White House wants the public to start using the term "global climate
    > disruption" in place of "global warming" -- ..........."

    Last winter was the coldest for 30 yrs in Britain after a mild winter was
    forecast, last summer was predicted to be a "barbeque summer" - all it did
    was piss with rain. This summer a severe heat wave was forecast - I don't
    tolerate hot weather very well, but the summer hasn't been any kind of
    problem for me.

    Maybe they're having the same difficulty with dictionary definitions as the
    ISPs that advertise unlimited internet and then impose "fair usage"
    policies.
    ian field, Sep 17, 2010

  3. Ferd.Berfle

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/17/2010 3:28 PM Just to please that super-ego, Ferd.Berfle wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > .........From the administration that brought you "man-caused disaster" and
    > "overseas" contingency operation," another terminology change is in the
    > pipeline.
    > The White House wants the public to start using the term "global climate
    > disruption" in place of "global warming" -- ..........."
    >
    > http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/16/white-house-global-warming-global-climate-disruption/

    Now I feel much better. :)

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Sep 17, 2010
  4. Ferd.Berfle

    chuckcar Guest

    "Ferd.Berfle" <> wrote in

    > ........From the administration that brought you "man-caused disaster"
    > and "overseas" contingency operation," another terminology change is
    > in the pipeline.
    > The White House wants the public to start using the term "global
    > climate disruption" in place of "global warming" -- ..........."
    >
    > http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/16/white-house-global-warming-g
    > lobal-climate-disruption/

    The only "improvement" if you can call it that is that the ozone layer
    is no longer decreasing.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Sep 18, 2010
  5. Ferd.Berfle <> sayeth:

    > ........From the administration that brought you "man-caused disaster"
    > and "overseas" contingency operation," another terminology change is in
    > the pipeline.
    > The White House wants the public to start using the term "global climate
    > disruption" in place of "global warming" -- ..........."
    >
    > http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/16/white-house-global-warming-glo
    > bal-climate-disruption/

    Indicators of a global temperature-increase situation?

    This is one of the first steps to enacting the agenda
    for which the insurrectionist Negro Mooselim with
    questionable birth origins (Obama) was coronated with
    the impetus and blessings of the Pagan European hoardes.
    (They want to see the USA fall just so they can say
    the USA fell. Sort of like most of the Canadians who
    can't get a job over here; thus they are condemned to
    a life of playing hockey, bottling MAYONNAISE or
    trapping bacon for a living. Of course, a few are
    cross-trained...)

    What "they" don't want you know is that the reason for
    the so-called "global warming" is that the black people
    are reproducing so fast that they are increasing in
    proportion to the number of white people. And everybody
    knows that black absorbs more heat and sunlight than
    white, therefore the climate is adjusting to the amount
    of heat absorbtion out there - since the 60s "civil rights".

    Want to fight global warming? Put 'em on boats and
    send 'em back to Africa where it's hot all the time
    anyways. The only problem is a smaller amount of
    electronics in Africa to loot, so most of 'em don't
    want to get on "<air>" any 'dem "<air>" boats...

    And *swimming*??? Well, swimming is certainly out of
    the question... too much like getting a job perhaps?
    How you gonna get 'em on 'dem boats when our guv'mint
    is just handing out free cheese based on the number
    of babies they can pop-out? It just don't make sense!
    USA [welfare] Blacks have a saying : "Books? Books?
    You know how much *crack* you can buy for the price
    of a book?"

    And then there's all those Mooselims who are always
    burning American flags... Heck, manufacturing more
    American flags for the Mooselims to burn is the only
    growth industry in this economy... too bad it's in
    China, Singapore and certain villages in India.

    So, we have no other choice but to be tolerant and
    say shit like "oh, that's nice" when the blacks and
    the Mooselims loot and burn shit down. "Interesting
    customs you people have there, Abdul, Abdula, Sambo
    and Samboneekwaa! <megaphone> But you're heatin' up
    the globe! </megaphone> "

    So, we have the Negro global proliferation; upwards
    trends in crack-smoking; and exponential increases in
    USA flag burning... Now the glaciers are melting...

    Nevermind the Kool Aid; everybody needs to just have
    a nice, fruity popcicle and turn it all down a notch.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
    was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

    http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 18, 2010
  6. Ferd.Berfle

    VanguardLH Guest

    Ferd.Berfle wrote:

    > ........From the administration that brought you "man-caused disaster" and
    > "overseas" contingency operation," another terminology change is in the
    > pipeline.
    > The White House wants the public to start using the term "global climate
    > disruption" in place of "global warming" -- ..........."
    >
    > http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/16/white-house-global-warming-global-climate-disruption/

    Yeah, they realize their scam is getting blown. They can't tax us due
    to changes in stellar gamma radiation affecting the solar winds that
    affect our cloud cover. It must be our fault so they can tax us more.
    VanguardLH, Sep 18, 2010
  7. Ferd.Berfle

    StevieO Guest

    September snow in low elevations in Montana.

    Yea, man made global warming.

    StevieO, Sep 20, 2010
  8. Ferd.Berfle

    ian field Guest

    "StevieO" <> wrote in message
    > September snow in low elevations in Montana.
    >

    > Yea, man made global warming.

    They've had to stop calling it global warming anymore since the UK had 2 dud
    summers and the coldest winter for 30 yrs.
    ian field, Sep 20, 2010
  9. Ferd.Berfle

    Guest

    On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:58:07 +0100, "ian field"
    <> wrote:

    >"StevieO" <> wrote in message
    >> September snow in low elevations in Montana.
    >>

    >> Yea, man made global warming.

    >They've had to stop calling it global warming anymore since the UK had 2 dud
    >summers and the coldest winter for 30 yrs.

    No, they had to stop calling it global warming because some simpletons
    couldn't understand that "Global Warming" didn't just mean the daily
    temps in some areas might be warmer. It means various major weather
    patterns and ocean currents have been altered and disrupted in ways
    that can also mean significantly colder temps in some places. That is
    not a contradiction, but some simpletons just can't get their heads
    around it, so they are now using "dumbed down" terminology to
    accommodate the intellectually challenged among us.
    , Sep 20, 2010
  10. wrote:
    > On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:58:07 +0100, "ian field"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> "StevieO" <> wrote in message
    >>> September snow in low elevations in Montana.
    >>>

    >>> Yea, man made global warming.

    >> They've had to stop calling it global warming anymore since the UK had 2 dud
    >> summers and the coldest winter for 30 yrs.
    >>

    > No, they had to stop calling it global warming because some simpletons
    > couldn't understand that "Global Warming" didn't just mean the daily
    > temps in some areas might be warmer. It means various major weather
    > patterns and ocean currents have been altered and disrupted in ways
    > that can also mean significantly colder temps in some places. That is
    > not a contradiction, but some simpletons just can't get their heads
    > around it, so they are now using "dumbed down" terminology to
    > accommodate the intellectually challenged among us.

    People think climate and weather are equivalent.
    Plenty of evidence to support concept that the earth is indeed warming:
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/04/100428142324.htm

    Key concepts for kids: melting, ice, seas, reflectivity.

    :)
    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 20, 2010
  11. StevieO wrote:
    > September sn<SLAP>

    Not anything new, pinhead. Gramps said there was a record snowfall on
    july fourth back in the day. Now go stand in the corner or you get the hose.

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 20, 2010
  12. Ferd.Berfle

    StevieO Guest

    You are not near man enough.

    So **** off queer bait.

    StevieO, Sep 20, 2010
  13. Ferd.Berfle

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/20/2010 9:11 AM Just to please that super-ego,
    wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:58:07 +0100, "ian field"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >> "StevieO"<> wrote in message
    >>> September snow in low elevations in Montana.
    >>>

    >>> Yea, man made global warming.

    >> They've had to stop calling it global warming anymore since the UK had 2 dud
    >> summers and the coldest winter for 30 yrs.
    >>

    > No, they had to stop calling it global warming because some simpletons
    > couldn't understand that "Global Warming" didn't just mean the daily
    > temps in some areas might be warmer. It means various major weather
    > patterns and ocean currents have been altered and disrupted in ways
    > that can also mean significantly colder temps in some places. That is
    > not a contradiction, but some simpletons just can't get their heads
    > around it, so they are now using "dumbed down" terminology to
    > accommodate the intellectually challenged among us.

    <g> The ice started to melt the day after the end of the last Ice Age,
    roughly 20,000 years ago, now go figure. Or are you one who thought the
    that at the end of the Ice Age the ice would last forever? Babbling on
    about Global Warming or Global Climate Disruption is definitely not in
    your intellectual league. Don't swing your sock if it has a whole in
    the toe as you will get Shit all over everything.

    OldGringo38, Sep 20, 2010
  14. Ferd.Berfle

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/20/2010 9:52 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > StevieO wrote:
    >> September sn<SLAP>

    > Not anything new, pinhead. Gramps said there was a record snowfall on
    > july fourth back in the day. Now go stand in the corner or you get the
    > hose.

    It's those record snow falls your Gramps experienced that kept the Ice
    from melting so fast over the past 20,000 years. Your first experience
    with Global Warming is similar to your first sex experience when you got
    hit in the head with a fucking rock.

    OldGringo38, Sep 20, 2010
  15. Ferd.Berfle

    StevieO Guest

    "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    .. Your first experience
    with Global Warming is similar to your first sex experience when you got
    hit in the head with a fucking rock.

    LMAO!!! Thanks for that!!
    StevieO, Sep 20, 2010
  16. Ferd.Berfle

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/20/2010 10:32 AM Just to please that super-ego, StevieO wrote the
    following tidbit of information:

    > "OldGringo38"<> wrote in message
    > .. Your first experience
    > with Global Warming is similar to your first sex experience when you got
    > hit in the head with a fucking rock.
    >
    > LMAO!!! Thanks for that!!

    <g>

    OldGringo38, Sep 20, 2010
  17. Ferd.Berfle

    Guest

    On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:19:45 -0500, OldGringo38
    <> wrote:

    >On 9/20/2010 9:11 AM Just to please that super-ego,
    > wrote the following tidbit of information:
    >> On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:58:07 +0100, "ian field"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >>> "StevieO"<> wrote in message

    >>> They've had to stop calling it global warming anymore since the UK had 2 dud
    >>> summers and the coldest winter for 30 yrs.
    >>>

    >> No, they had to stop calling it global warming because some simpletons
    >> couldn't understand that "Global Warming" didn't just mean the daily
    >> temps in some areas might be warmer. It means various major weather
    >> patterns and ocean currents have been altered and disrupted in ways
    >> that can also mean significantly colder temps in some places. That is
    >> not a contradiction, but some simpletons just can't get their heads
    >> around it, so they are now using "dumbed down" terminology to
    >> accommodate the intellectually challenged among us.
    >>

    ><g> The ice started to melt the day after the end of the last Ice Age,
    >roughly 20,000 years ago, now go figure. Or are you one who thought the
    >that at the end of the Ice Age the ice would last forever? Babbling on
    >about Global Warming or Global Climate Disruption is definitely not in
    >your intellectual league. Don't swing your sock if it has a whole in
    >the toe as you will get Shit all over everything.

    I guess they haven't yet dumbed down the terminology quite enough for
    the worst cases to get a handle on it.

    Unfortunately, there is no way that I am aware of for me to draw a
    picture with crayons for you on usenet, so you will just have to
    remain clueless, Bingo.
    , Sep 20, 2010
  18. Ferd.Berfle

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/20/2010 10:42 AM Just to please that super-ego,
    wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:19:45 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> On 9/20/2010 9:11 AM Just to please that super-ego,
    >> wrote the following tidbit of information:

    >>> No, they had to stop calling it global warming because some simpletons
    >>> couldn't understand that "Global Warming" didn't just mean the daily
    >>> temps in some areas might be warmer. It means various major weather
    >>> patterns and ocean currents have been altered and disrupted in ways
    >>> that can also mean significantly colder temps in some places. That is
    >>> not a contradiction, but some simpletons just can't get their heads
    >>> around it, so they are now using "dumbed down" terminology to
    >>> accommodate the intellectually challenged among us.
    >>>

    >> <g> The ice started to melt the day after the end of the last Ice Age,
    >> roughly 20,000 years ago, now go figure. Or are you one who thought the
    >> that at the end of the Ice Age the ice would last forever? Babbling on
    >> about Global Warming or Global Climate Disruption is definitely not in
    >> your intellectual league. Don't swing your sock if it has a whole in
    >> the toe as you will get Shit all over everything.

    > I guess they haven't yet dumbed down the terminology quite enough for
    > the worst cases to get a handle on it.
    >
    > Unfortunately, there is no way that I am aware of for me to draw a
    > picture with crayons for you on usenet, so you will just have to
    > remain clueless, Bingo.

    Clueless and Bingo are not the words of the day, but Comprehension is. <g>

    OldGringo38, Sep 20, 2010
  19. Ferd.Berfle

    StevieO Guest

    You are not near man enough.