Global Warming is caused by the Sun, the moon and the stars.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Carlos, Sep 19, 2007.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Global Warming is caused by the Sun, the moon and the stars.

    The lunar calendar accurately predicts 2012 to be the date the gravity
    of the planet Venus negatively affects the Moon's lunar trajectory and
    causes disruptions in the weather patterns on the planet Earth. Known
    only as, and exacerbated by, Global Warming. Though for communities of
    the time, then dependent largely on agricultural industries, this was
    known as the beginning of the end times or the apocalypse.

    The event of Venus' orbit pulling the moon away from us only happens
    once every 60,000 to 70,000 years and coincides with landmark claims
    of human survival such as the book of Genesis and the predictions of
    the Maya.

    In order to thwart this new enemy, or threat from outer space as I
    like to call it, we need to re engineer the moons orbit back to a
    position agreeable with life on earth. This should be the sole focus
    of Global Warming talks and endeavors.

    Sincerely yours,

    Norman Christian Hoffmann
    Editor in Chief
    www.GoodTimesSociety.net
    Carlos, Sep 19, 2007

  2. Carlos

    thanatoid Guest

    Carlos <> wrote in

    > Global Warming is caused by the Sun, the moon and the
    > stars.

    Yes, and it only takes about half a century to happen, every
    several hundred million years. Isn't it time to refill your
    Thorazine prescription?

    --
    "This is not nuclear. This is just a test."
    - illyria
    thanatoid, Sep 19, 2007

  3. Carlos

    Kenny Guest

    No it's not, it's caused by cows flatulence and the Yanks are the worst
    offenders since they eat more beef than the rest of us.

    --
    Kenny

    Kenny, Sep 19, 2007
  4. Carlos

    who'sthat Guest

    On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:09:33 +0100, "Kenny" <> wrote:

    >No it's not, it's caused by cows flatulence and the Yanks are the worst
    >offenders since they eat more beef than the rest of us.

    Yanks eat more because we can afford it. Back in the 1800s all the
    good meat was shipped north and that's why rednecks gizzards, ears and
    tongues.
    who'sthat, Sep 19, 2007
  5. Carlos

    pxfoon Guest

    On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:44:05 -0500, who'sthat
    <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:

    >On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:09:33 +0100, "Kenny" <> wrote:
    >
    >>No it's not, it's caused by cows flatulence and the Yanks are the worst
    >>offenders since they eat more beef than the rest of us.

    >Yanks eat more because we can afford it. Back in the 1800s all the
    >good meat was shipped north and that's why rednecks gizzards, ears and
    >tongues.

    It's really caused by the Yanks' flatulence. They just keep the cows
    around to blame somebody else (now that they're buddies with the
    French and Russians).
    pxfoon, Sep 19, 2007
  6. Carlos

    who'sthat Guest

    On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:16:07 +0000, pxfoon <>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:44:05 -0500, who'sthat
    ><who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:09:33 +0100, "Kenny" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>No it's not, it's caused by cows flatulence and the Yanks are the worst
    >>>offenders since they eat more beef than the rest of us.

    >>Yanks eat more because we can afford it. Back in the 1800s all the
    >>good meat was shipped north and that's why rednecks gizzards, ears and
    >>tongues.

    >It's really caused by the Yanks' flatulence. They just keep the cows
    >around to blame somebody else (now that they're buddies with the
    >French and Russians).

    The French are Russians aren't getting killed in bushies war in Iraq
    either, are they? Even Greenspan said it's about oil.
    who'sthat, Sep 19, 2007