Global warming explained by the Founder of the Weather Channel

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by *Less*, Jan 18, 2010.

  1. *Less*

    *Less* Guest

    *Less*, Jan 18, 2010

  2. "*Less*" <**> wrote:

> [...]

    Dear me. Is this yet one more bit of evidence which proves that Al Gore
    really *is* full of crap?
    Codswallop Balderdash, Jan 18, 2010

  3. *Less*

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:58:17 -0600, *Less* wrote:

> [...]

    Yet another jackass who knows only how to use cliche' after cliche' after
    cliche'.
    The first 3 minutes he spends the time going over all the doomsdayers facts
    as they have been saying for 30 years.

    Explain to me sir, just how does a cell phone or computer leave a "carbon
    footprint"? In over a 100 years not one significant change has been made in
    the weather patterns or climate.

    Ice on the poles have been their thing since the earth was formed with no
    major changes. The doomsdayers though, will point out glacier ice melts in
    the hottest days of the year. No shit sherlock. That's been happening for
    10 million years or more.

    The real problem is, Decemeber 22 2012 all of this won't mean a damn thing
    because the world has come to an end. As the Mayan calendar has predicted.
    richard, Jan 18, 2010