Global warming blakets the US

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Old Gringo, Dec 9, 2005.

  1. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Dec 9, 2005

  2. Old Gringo

    kenny Guest

    The term "GLOBAL warming"
    means that the globe a whole, mesured over a long period of time is getting
    warmer.
    Other areas will turn into deserts, others into places with polar climates.
    The over all effect is that the globe is getting hotter.
    It is about instability of weather that we must fear. Such changes have
    happened in the earths past, but have not been documented since historical
    data are not saved from before 5 or 6 thousand years. However we now know
    that the Sahara desert was once a vast tropical forest. The Sphinx that is
    not found to be as old as 10.000 displays erosion from water in the form of
    rain over a long period of time.
    In fact one of the reasons why there is little historical data of ancient
    civilizations is that they have been wiped out many times again and again in
    the history of earth.

    Also there have been indications of abrupt changes in the climate.. so
    abrupt that
    theories that touch the imagination have to be made. One of them calls for
    crust displacement, or shifts of all the continents together floating on the
    earths mantle.

    Also what humans do now comprehend is that even a slight change in weather,
    means that millions of people will die, famines, sicknesses and wars will
    occur.

    Although changes in the climate have occurred in the past were from natural
    causes, we face now a situation were humans are responsible. If we did not
    alter the earths balance so abruptly, the changes could have probably
    happened many thousands of years in the future. But by then we would have
    had the technology to counter their effects.

    Enough said. Your joke was from a person will limited comprehension.

    kenny, Dec 9, 2005

  3. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or about Thursday, December 08, 2005, 8:07:38 PM,, In the
    24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation kenny Wrote
    The Following:

    > The term "GLOBAL warming"
    > Enough said.

    Your knowledge is only limited by what you learn from someone else.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
    Freedom For The World 12/8/05 8:22:29 PM CST USA
    http://www.nuboy-industries.com

    Old Gringo, Dec 9, 2005
  4. What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Fri, 9 Dec 2005
    04:07:38 +0200, canst thou now find out, to hide "kenny" <>
    from this open and apparent shame?:

    >The term "GLOBAL warming"
    >means that the globe a whole, mesured over a long period of time is

    getting
    >warmer.
    >Other areas will turn into deserts, others into places with polar

    climates.
    >The over all effect is that the globe is getting hotter.
    >It is about instability of weather that we must fear. Such changes

    have
    >happened in the earths past, but have not been documented since

    historical
    >data are not saved from before 5 or 6 thousand years. However we now

    know
    >that the Sahara desert was once a vast tropical forest. The Sphinx

    that is
    >not found to be as old as 10.000 displays erosion from water in the

    form of
    >rain over a long period of time.
    >In fact one of the reasons why there is little historical data of

    ancient
    >civilizations is that they have been wiped out many times again and

    again in
    >the history of earth.
    >
    >Also there have been indications of abrupt changes in the climate..

    so
    >abrupt that
    >theories that touch the imagination have to be made. One of them

    calls for
    >crust displacement, or shifts of all the continents together floating

    on the
    >earths mantle.
    >
    >Also what humans do now comprehend is that even a slight change in

    weather,
    >means that millions of people will die, famines, sicknesses and wars

    will
    >occur.
    >
    >Although changes in the climate have occurred in the past were from

    natural
    >causes, we face now a situation were humans are responsible. If we

    did not
    >alter the earths balance so abruptly, the changes could have probably
    >happened many thousands of years in the future. But by then we would

    have
    >had the technology to counter their effects.
    >
    >Enough said. Your joke was from a person will limited comprehension.

    So bottom line: We must give up our sovereignty (U.S.) to the UN?
    And: Everything is the U.S.'s fault because they're big and greedy and
    have all the money.
    **** global warming and the cold-front it rode in on.

    >"Old Gringo" <> wrote in

    message
    >> http://tinyurl.com/82jb5
    >> --
    >> Old Gringo
    >> The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
    >> Freedom For The World 12/8/05 7:34:19 PM CST USA
    >> http://www.nuboy-industries.com

    --

    "The Borg assimilated my race, and all I got was this crummy tagline."

    Mr. Foster Freeze, Dec 9, 2005