Glieder (aka Bagle, version eightysomething)

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by NonDisputandum.com, Jun 2, 2005.

  1. The new Bagle variant will loot and destroy.

    Mark my words. This evil worm acts intelligently, like never seen
    before. Win32.Glieder (aka Bagle) attacks virusses, and than uses them
    for personal purposes. It's like "the Thing" sneeking inside "Alien"
    in your computer.

    Watch your mail,... but don't expect to notice what you are looking
    for. The trick is that multiple versions of Glieder (Bagle) are
    allready found by security companies allover our Globe. The worm uses
    you maillist to spread, closes down Windows Update (well,... perhaps
    not the worst thing), but doing that, it seperates the user from any
    help he/she could recieve from Microshoot.

    The naste news is that there is bad company. Along with Glieder, you
    will get infected by Win32.Mitglieder. This will close down your
    firewall,... oh yes,.. and also your antivirus.

    Meawhile i'll update my antivirus definition.
    And so should you before you go to bed.

    --
    www.nondisputandum.com - soft reviews:
    freeware to Protect & Clean your PC