GLBP not working well.

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by souzabc, Oct 19, 2010.

  1. souzabc

    souzabc

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hello guys

    I have GLBP worning in my network, but only load balance work nice.

    Example:

    I have two routers

    Router A
    192.168.1.2
    ISP - ABC

    Router B
    192.168.1.3
    ISP - DEF

    If our ISP (ABC) has a problem in their router, the GLBP continues to send data to 192.168.1.2 and the router can´t answer it because ISP is down.

    Do you know some other way to have two internet links from different ISP working togheter doing a Load Balance and redundancy?

    Thanks and sorry by my english. I´m brazilian.

    Thanks again.

    souzabc, Oct 19, 2010