Glass lens filter - question

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by rsegoly, Feb 21, 2005.

  1. rsegoly

    rsegoly Guest

    Hi,

    I was playing for some time with creating galls lens with photoshop
    till I gave up for good result and looked for ready to use plug-in.

    I found of course lens pro III which is much more then I need but it
    gives me what I was looking for even when I use the demo features.

    Several questions:
    1. I did not find anywhere what are the limitations of the demo / trial

    version, if its only the disabled features then I am OK with the
    enabled ones.

    2. What are the copyright issues in any way in such plug in? Is a user

    free to use it as he wishes with pictures he sells?

    3. Is there a good and cheaper (or free) good plug-in with same basic
    features, like adding glass orb?

    Roni
    rsegoly, Feb 21, 2005