Glad I'm here...

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by jaLe, Aug 8, 2005.

  1. jaLe

    jaLe Guest

    Hi there!

    Long time I'm searching for group like this and I'm glad I'm here.

    I'm from Bosnia-> sarajevo and I'm trying to figure what exam from
    Microsoft to learn.

    Is this one best for a start

    Exam 70-272
    Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a
    Microsoft Windows XP Operating System

    of 70-270, 70-271 ?

    I found some braindumps from http://www.mcsebraindumps.com/ and I must
    say I passed this queestion nearly to 70% and I dont have that book :

    MCDST Self Paced Training Kit: Supporting Users and Troubleshooting
    Desktop Applications on a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System (Exam
    70-272)

    Is it hard to pass exam without a book.

    Regards,

    Jasmin

    jaLe, Aug 8, 2005

  2. jaLe

    Methos Guest

    Do not use Brain dumps of any sort, that is just cheating yourself.

    only use officially recognised texts, like the MS press ones.

    Methos, Aug 8, 2005

  3. jaLe

    jaLe Guest

    Yes I know but I don't have any other material to learn.

    I use braindumps in that way that I hide answers first and then to a
    exam.
    I'm not learning it to just remember answers in my head.

    I got a lot experience and I'm 10years programming in MS Access. Also
    now I work in a HelpDesk department.

    Is it 70-272 exam best for start?

    THNX

    jaLe, Aug 8, 2005
  4. jaLe

    bob Guest

    A braindump is a website with answers to questions taken off the real exam.
    In essence your taking the exam before really taking the exam. You'll end up
    memorizing the answers to the real test. This is considered cheating no
    matter which way you look at it. It is a serious offense.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/policies/letter.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/policies/consequences.asp

    bob, Aug 8, 2005
  5. jaLe

    Wayne Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-270.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-271.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-272.asp

    Go to each of those links and compare your knowledge to the objectives of
    each exam. Then sit the exam you think you have the best chance of passing.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne, Aug 9, 2005
  6. <snip>
    I use braindumps in that way that I hide answers first and then to a exam.
    </snip>

    And I read playboy for the articles.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 9, 2005
  7. jaLe

    jaskotr Guest

    It's not funny. I even deleted answers from a file and then printed it
    out.

    But anyway I going to the exam for 70-272 next Tuesday so I will see
    what is it.

    Cheers..

    jaskotr, Aug 10, 2005
  8. jaLe

    bob Guest

    To even know the real questions from the test is cheating. You could always
    look the answers up.

    bob, Aug 10, 2005